sfran43

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals - JW: $60.91M - I2: 46.42M - Sicario: $19.00M - Uncle Drew: $15.24M

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

Also forgot, I’m extremely disappointed in I2’s Friday number. It’s like a 30% increase off it’s Thursday number. I thought it could at least do $14-$15M. $44-$45M is a great 3rd weekend but I thought it could do a bit better after it’s Thursday number. 

That is what happened when your raw number was so big even in mid-week of summer,......When HT3 come in july, don't be surprised with single digit friday's increase because that is what dory got when SLOP opened during its 4th friday(7.3% from thursday )

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

Also forgot, I’m extremely disappointed in I2’s Friday number. It’s like a 30% increase off it’s Thursday number. I thought it could at least do $14-$15M. $44-$45M is a great 3rd weekend but I thought it could do a bit better after it’s Thursday number. 

Well, it's following Dory pretty closely.  So not really unexpected.  

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Jesus. I knew the north heat wave was going to be bad but not THAT bad. 

I'm not good with heat....at all.  I like summer heat like 85-90 but this is ridiculous.  It's so hot out today the Blue Jays are keeping the Skydome roof closed today.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, baumer said:

I'm not good with heat....at all.  I like summer heat like 85-90 but this is ridiculous.  It's so hot out today the Blue Jays are keeping the Skydome roof closed today.  

It’s not even just the heat. It’s also the humidity. It’s like 100 degrees here today. Everyone is down the beach though lol I’m at home watching the World Cup and gonna catch some movies 

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I can't believe goddamn Florida is significantly cooler than the north for a change :lol: Too bad this is the second day of a rainout.

Our local news had comparisons with places like Dubai and Las Vegas....for two days it's going to be hotter here than than there.  :whosad:

• Astonished 2

12 minutes ago, baumer said:

It's 43 degrees here in Toronto with the humidity today.  I start work at 4pm.  I'll be checking out Uncle Drew today just so I can get out of the heat.

I hear ya - I’m just a couple hours from you, and it’s gonna be a high of 45 today with the humidity - already at 40. Hot as hell.

Peace,

Mike

• Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, Nova said:

It’s not even just the heat. It’s also the humidity. It’s like 100 degrees here today. Everyone is down the beach though lol I’m at home watching the World Cup and gonna catch some movies 

Y’all react to the heat the way that we in the south handle the cold. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MikeQ said:

I hear ya - I’m just a couple hours from you, and it’s gonna be a high of 45 today with the humidity - already at 40. Hot as hell.

Peace,

Mike

I thought you were in the GTA....what part of Ontario are you in ?