Eric Atreides

Little Women | December 25 2019 | Sony | Greta Gerwig directs | 24th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

I have to say, while neither this movie nor its trailer excites me, the source material and some of the casting assures that it will at least be more interesting than the mediocre and overhyped Lady Bird. Laurie Metcalf's performance remains the only memorable thing about that movie. 

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I have to say, while neither this movie nor its trailer excites me, the source material and some of the casting assures that it will at least be more interesting than the mediocre and overhyped Lady Bird. Laurie Metcalf's performance remains the only memorable thing about that movie. 

Image result for lady bird gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Alli said:

the funny thing is that i'm way more interested and  excited for DUNE. still salty about the casting tho

Alli is among us! :worthy:

We are not worthy!

BTW, speaking of Ansolo, WTF LFL?

ansel-elgort-west-side-story.jpg

if this isn't young Han Solo for realz I don't know who is short of going back in time to steal Ford when he was 23. How the fuck they went with Alden?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

The worst opinion I have read all year. 

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He's too busy wishing upon a star for American Psycho physical prime Chalamet.

That shit was wild, I'm pretty sure that Bale's Bateman could have beaten up Bale's Batman. Maybe if he spice-juices for Dune 2 that'll happen?

6 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Maybe it’s because i’m half italia,half Greek but I really can’t figure out what’s the deal with Emma Watson’s accent?Ok maybe in her second line I can see what’s the deal...

I was too distracted by Pugh's  chainsmoking old lady voice (what's up with that? not her usual) that I missed Emma's Greco-Italian accent. :lol:

Edited by Valonqar

2 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

At the very least looks better than the 1994 version which was mostly Winona Ryder doing a crappy knock off of her performance in The Age of Innocence.

That makes no goddamn sense. The performances couldn’t be more different aside from the fact that they’re both period movies i guess. That’s like saying Ronan’s performance here looks like a knockoff of her work in Atonement. 

• Like 1