Eric Atreides

Little Women | December 25 2019 | Sony | Greta Gerwig directs | 24th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

59 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

TBH I don’t think I would be attracted to a girl like Saoirse but good lord there’s something about her that I find so appealing...

Yes pretty blonde girls are a very niche category.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:09 AM, TalismanRing said:

Probably an audience that mostly hasn't read the book.  I can't wait to see their reactions .... :lol:

Yeah, the opportunities for women in skimpy clothing are sort of rare in a film set during The Civil War...

37 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Pugh saves the world from another Streep default nom! :bravo:

BTW, Asteroids do realize that the flower dress was made to be set on fire [together with the wearer] right? Off screen of course. That Jacob Kolness guy didn't get the memo but yep.

"Emma Watson tries" there's no way this guy isn't from Awards Watch. Unmistakable type of shade. :rofl:

Obviously the blue check accounts are nicer about it, but the lack of praise from them about EW is pretty glaring, it's more or less the same feeling. It's one thing if a younger actor is overshadowed by Dern or Streep, but these reactions are rave after rave about Pugh/Ronan/Chalamet, and as for Watson, they're like, "...she's in the movie,  I guess?" LOL 

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl

She's the new Kate Winslet. Identical body type, identical attitude, identical choice of movies. Will win for The Reader type of role and then everyone will type her name as F****** P***. :lol:

This is her Sense&Sensibility, what's going to be her Titanic? 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Valonqar said:

She's the new Kate Winslet. Identical body type, identical attitude, identical choice of movies. Will win for The Reader type of role and then everyone will type her name as F****** P***. :lol:

This is her Sense&Sensibility, what's going to be her Titanic? 

Black Widow could be her Titanic.