Eric Duncan

Little Women | December 25 2019 | Sony | Greta Gerwig directs | 24th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

On 6/29/2018 at 5:19 PM, Slambros said:

The general populous isn't going to care how well this is filmed, acted, and executed if the adaption of Little Women that is releasing wide this September somehow breaks out. Of course, it's within her right for Greta Gerwig to try this, but this isn't really fair for this year's adaption.

If that one wasn't titled Little Women, I wouldn't even know it was an adaptation. Looks NOTHING like the story.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:49 PM, CoolioD1 said:

one thing i know is there's no way the movie can top this fire

wouldn't be mad if gerwig worked with Jon Brion again for this tho.

Hell, I think the 1933 Selznick version with a young Katherine Hepburn remains the best film of the novel.

I am still trying to think who the hell CHalamet is going to play, though. Seems to fit none of the major charecters in the novel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

Hell, I think the 1933 Selznick version with a young Katherine Hepburn remains the best film of the novel.

I am still trying to think who the hell CHalamet is going to play, though. Seems to fit none of the major charecters in the novel.

Laurie, not too hard to figure out. 

Agree about the '33 version.

34 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

This is the second greatest casting decision made for this film. Y'all already know what the first one was.

agreed. florence pugh is a great get can't wait for a wider audience to be aware of her talent.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

Does this movie titled Little Women that opens in a few months have to do anything with the movie titled Little Women in this thread?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Women_(2018_film)

Yep.  It's a modern adaptation

Based on Little Women
by Louisa May Alcott
Edited by TalismanRing