cookie

CAYOM Y4 - Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, Xillix said:

...this isn't an announcement or a final decision or anything but would anyone kill me if I took a break from the historical disaster thing and The Matinee didn't happen this year?

I mean, you gotta do you.

15 minutes ago, Xillix said:

...this isn't an announcement or a final decision or anything but would anyone kill me if I took a break from the historical disaster thing and The Matinee didn't happen this year?

No but I'd be really sad because your disaster movies are very damn good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rorschach said:

No but I'd be really sad because your disaster movies are very damn good. 

TBH part of me wants to save up my mojo because the one I'm planning for Y5 is based on a recent one that happened very close to me and actually affected people I know personally. Plus we've got For the Love of This Town, right?

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Spagheditary said:

@cookie

If you want IMAX for Gargoyles, it’s yours. TLBH will still come, but I’m putting it where AR was. Will likely just be a 3D release.

I was either going to ask about that or ask if I could take the 24th if @Rorschach isn't doing OPM.

But I like the mid-July date (safe distance from the regularly scheduled June onslaught and not too close to the end of summer) so I'll stick to it.

Edited by cookie

4 hours ago, cookie said:

I was either going to ask about that or ask if I could take the 24th if @Rorschach isn't doing OPM.

But I like the mid-July date (safe distance from the regularly scheduled June onslaught and not too close to the end of summer) so I'll stick to it.

Go ahead and take the 24th if you want. One Punch Man is being pushed back to Y5.

On 7/22/2018 at 11:16 PM, Alpha said:

I may return.

Now I can definitively say that I will return, although with college in the mix my relationship with this game is going to be on-and-off. I'll be posting my first Year 4 film today and I'll get to updating the franchise rights thread I've fallen behind on.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Now I can definitively say that I will return, although with college in the mix my relationship with this game is going to be on-and-off. I'll be posting my first Year 4 film today and I'll get to updating the franchise rights thread I've fallen behind on.

I’ve taken care of some of the franchise rights stuff but glad to have you back.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord