cookie

CAYOM Y4 - Discussion Thread

@YourMother the Edgelord in KotS, I'm very surprised that you decided to let Kuzco as a llama still talk. It's not affecting what I think of the film one way or the other but the thing that always fascinated me about the original plot for KotS is the idea that Llama Kuzco would be a silent character, and the plot developing from that language gap too. Maybe I'm confused though, it's been a long while since I read about it, but yeah, i'm a little thrown off by you letting Kuzco talk in this film

(i'll return to reading sorry)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blankments said:

@YourMother the Edgelord in KotS, I'm very surprised that you decided to let Kuzco as a llama still talk. It's not affecting what I think of the film one way or the other but the thing that always fascinated me about the original plot for KotS is the idea that Llama Kuzco would be a silent character, and the plot developing from that language gap too. Maybe I'm confused though, it's been a long while since I read about it, but yeah, i'm a little thrown off by you letting Kuzco talk in this film

(i'll return to reading sorry)

That was the main problem for me as well to be honest. I didn’t know if having him talk was for the best or not and debated on it for a while. 

The Y4 Best Picture Nominees:

Spoiler

BY THE BALLS

dir. Tony Yacenda

@Blankments

jSX7BOD.jpg

Spoiler

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

dir. Genndy Tartakovsky

@YourMother the Edgelord

c6NLX3l.jpg

Spoiler