cookie

CAYOM Y4 - Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

giphy.gif

Like FFS one's half the age of the other. Forgive for the longest time thinking they were mother/daughter.

Between this and the Hardy/Chaplin debacle I keep running into incestuous connotations by accident.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Still waiting for the mystery Micheal Bay film to be revealed

In terms of untitled projects I’m dying to know what the pastry’s De Witt project is.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

In terms of untitled projects I’m dying to know what the pastry’s De Witt project is.

a74.jpg

Spoiler

Once I'm finished with Voltron and nostalgic dinos I'll jump into it. It has a title, premise and everything (no cast yet tho). It's one I just want to keep close to my chest.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

The battle for biggest animated film will be interesting. Imo it’s a race betweeen that De Witt project, Can You Imagine?, Aera and TaleSpin.

I don’t have especially high expectations for the De Wit project box office-wise. It’s more about awards and establishing the building blocks for films in similar vein down the road. If it makes a lot of money I see it as a bonus.

Aera and TaleSpin are both looking to be big though. I can see $250m+ with an outside chance for $300m+ for both. CYI can do $150-$200m depending on reviews.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

I don’t have especially high expectations for the De Wit project box office-wise. It’s more about awards and establishing the building blocks for films in similar vein down the road. If it makes a lot of money I see it as a bonus.

Aera and TaleSpin are both looking to be big though. I can see $250m+ with an outside chance for $300m+ for both. CYI can do $150-$200m depending on reviews.

Trusting from past history, and To The Moon, I can see the De Witt project really surprising. I can see $200M DOM realistic and maybe To The Moon Numbers if it’s extraordinary.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spagheditary said:

I may tweak Aera Rising a bit to have it subtly set up some major plot points in Spark 3 and 4.

TaleSpin’s going to have a lot of Duckverse connections... maybe even a Project Sun God hint :ph34r:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cookie said:

TaleSpin’s going to have a lot of Duckverse connections... maybe even a Project Sun God hint :ph34r:

No Skylanders hinting in Crash 2. 

Spoiler

Except a teaser attached to it. 

Spoiler

and a post credit scene.

• Like 1