cookie

CAYOM Y4 - Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

It will be on a Google doc which I will send to you guys when I am finished. By the way I'm using voice to text technology right now!

You can share the link to the doc on the film's post in the Part 1 thread if you don't want to copy paste the whole thing, though it's usually done for longer movies.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I got a fun comedy movie idea based on fanboy culture.

I've had ideas of something similar for a while, but in a much less "fun" direction.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, cookie said:

@YourMother the Edgelord

You intend to change anything with the movies you've posted? Since I'm reading all of them tonight to be ahead on the game.

KOTS will be revised soon but I want feedback on both BAG and Midas before I decide whether or not to revise them. So GOM and BAG are pending feedback and KOTS will be revised so I’m not finished with the three.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

KOTS will be revised soon but I want feedback on both BAG and Midas before I decide whether or not to revise them. So GOM and BAG are pending feedback and KOTS will be revised so I’m not finished with the three.

I've provided feedback for all three already so I'll just hold off on them then.

• Like 2

Just now, cookie said:

I've provided feedback for all three already so I'll just hold off on them then.

I should have something definitively finished by the end of the week though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

No problem. I’d be glad to.

I need you both to review it in full for the intent is to have the final version posted by the week after that, then I can finally move on to finish the rest.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

I need you both to review it in full for the intent is to have the final version posted by the week after that, then I can finally move on to finish the rest.

Totally get it. No problem.

• Like 1