@4815162342 if you support this I will free Fortnight from my Voltron dungeon

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Why recast him?

And who to?

Spoiler

With a lot of hindsight I just think Lewis was kind of the wrong choice for Coran. I pretty much chose him in the first place because he fit the physical requirement without really considering if a heavier actor like him would work for one of the more humorous characters.

I kinda got lucky the rest still work in their respective roles since the first movie was honestly a rush job and three movies in I'm taking the whole enterprise with a lot more careful consideration.

Speaking of which the idea would be to steal Rhys Darby from the show since he would still fit physically.

5 hours ago, Spagheditary said:

For the moment I thought it was because of some.....undesirable behavior. Thank goodness.

Oh no no no no no.

This is purely my own doing. Lewis is innocent.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Reddroast said:

To clarify i want James Gunn

Electric has John Lassiter for both Our City and the upcoming sequel and Our City got raves. Most won’t hold it against you.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@Electric has John Lassiter for both Our City and the upcoming sequel and Our City got raves. Most won’t hold it against you.

Tbh I mistook Our City's director as Brad Bird (I think my confusion was based on that it was originally supposed to be Bird but Electric changed it when Alpha had already reserved Bird for his Sonic movie which didn't get made) and when I realized my mistake I didn't go back and alter my review (Our City was posted before the Lasseter stuff came out IIRC). Sorry in retrospect.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

Got to say, I think Crash 2 may come close to Battletoads levels of mania but it’ll definitely have a lot more character development than the first. I’m having just as much fun as I did writing Battletoads. This and Barry will be finished by Saturday.

Also @4815162342 although I might not get feedback tonight, I’m reading it tonight.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2

Damn, I think I need a new spot for Can You Imagine. The summer got stuffed with big animated films. 2 big sequels: Our City 2 and Two Lonely Bounty Hunters, a big spinoff: TaleSpin, and a likely big original Sir Thymes Time.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Damn, I think I need a new spot for Can You Imagine. The summer got stuffed with big animated films. 2 big sequels: Our City 2 and Two Lonely Bounty Hunters, a big spinoff: TaleSpin, and a likely big original Sir Thymes Time.

curious why you're sending your traditional animated one to the slaughterhouse then (if you had vacated the May 29th date, I would've probably taken it lol)