Eric Atreides

Waves l November 15, 2019 | A24 | Trey Edward Shults directs | Lucas Hedges, Sterling K. Brown star | Trailer out now!

I wanted SKB to happen ever since Fatchaka (that's Black panther's fat dad) killed him in BP. His next plane of existence scene with Erik was the best acted of all the movie and I felt for his character the most and was really pissed that his brother killed him, lied about what happened and got away with it. Hail Zemo for killing the king's fat ass in CW! You have no idea how moved I was by SKB in BP and how long I want justice for SKB so seeing him as a nominee would be amazing. 

Any idea what his placement would be, Lead or Supporting? The movie sounds like an ensemble with the focus on the son (first part) and the daughter (second part) but SKB is a big presence in both.

Edited by Valonqar

31 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I wanted SKB to happen ever since Fatchaka (that's Black panther's fat dad) killed him in BP. His next plane of existence scene with Erik was the best acted of all the movie and I felt for his character the most and was really pissed that his brother killed him, lied about what happened and got away with it. Hail Zemo for killing the king's fat ass in CW! You have no idea how moved I was by SKB in BP and how long I want justice for SKB so seeing him as a nominee would be amazing. 

Any idea what his placement would be, Lead or Supporting? The movie sounds like an ensemble with the focus on the son (first part) and the daughter (second part) but SKB is a big presence in both.

I'd imagine he'll go Supporting, not just because of the nature of his role in the film itself but because he has a far greater chance of being nominated there than Lead given how competitive the latter is.

12 hours ago, Valonqar said:

You've been waiting 19 months for him to happen even though he already has two Emmys, a Golden Globe, and an individual SAG award on his mantel? I dunno, seems like he's already made it if you ask me.

• Like 1