WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 92): Ant-Man and the Wasp 75.8M (#CRUMBLING EVEN MORE) | Jurassic World 28.6M | Incredibles 2 28.4M | The First Purge 17.4M

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

I love Keanu in Much Ado. I'm serious, and not being patronizing. The character literally has to do nothing but proclaim "I am the villain" and stare at people with contempt for 15 minutes, and I think Keanu is genuinely hilarious summoning all of his limited range for exactly that purpose. Keaton's much more out of his element imo. 

His facial expressions are legit good. His delivery is really awkward but the MENACE in his gaze is hilarious.

I didn't hate Keaton because I thought his Monty Python horse run thing was hilarious but I'm not quite sure what he was trying to do with his voice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YLF said:

Yeah we signed an NDA... they said the screening I went to was the first time they were showing the movie.

They mustve cut a lot though that shit was a dreadful 2+ hours when we saw it.

Universal be like 

tumblr_nvxktbokmE1qzwh14o2_400.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

This forum is a dictatorship ran by Water Trump and the members are just eating from his hand making all of this happen. I warned you all but you didn't listened.

CJohn preparing himself for his on-camera appearance for the BOT Admin Election Debate

vMc.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

His facial expressions are legit good. His delivery is really awkward but the MENACE in his gaze is hilarious.

I didn't hate Keaton because I thought his Monty Python horse run thing was hilarious but I'm not quite sure what he was trying to do with his voice.

Nathan Fillion's Dogberry in the Whedon adaptation is much more my speed. Recommended btw if you haven't seen that. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

Nathan Fillion's Dogberry in the Whedon adaptation is much more my speed. Recommended btw if you haven't seen that. 

How CJohn imagines himself in that version:

tumblr_mjb2b5yFpa1rtzx8bo1_500.gif

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

This forum is a dictatorship ran by Water Trump and the members are just eating from his hand making all of this happen. I warned you all but you didn't listened.

Water Trump be entering the scene like:

tumblr_nxoqdguedn1r8dy8go1_500.gif

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

The Denzelethon is still ongoing but I'll try give it a go in a few weeks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Needs more destruction of liberal America

m2U33F1.gif

Liberal BOT must fall. FIrst the button disappeared from the leadership, next it will be from the white supremacists that are following it!

9 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

I love Keanu in Much Ado. I'm serious, and not being patronizing. The character literally has to do nothing but proclaim "I am the villain" and stare at people with contempt for 15 minutes, and I think Keanu is genuinely hilarious summoning all of his limited range for exactly that purpose. Keaton's much more out of his element imo. 

Keaton was hired to play Dogsberry as one of Shakespeare's outsized clowns and he does his part well and did what Branagh wanted from the role.

Keanu is dreadful and worse dull here but so beautiful one almost doesn't mind.  But it's not a hilariously so bad it's entertaining performance like the one he gives in Dracula.

• Like 1