YM!

Weekend Thread | Hotel 3 $44.1 Skyscraper 25.4, Ant Man’s size does matter with $28.8M

Just now, Alli said:

yeah, Rampage has won the fight.  I'm surprised because skyscraper had a clear hook and seemed more accessible to the general public

If the dates were reversed Skyscraper probably would have done Rampage numbers an vice versa.  One too many mediocre reviewed Rock action movies in too short a period of time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Interesting that Preview shows for this started at 5pm.

My 7yr old nephew took to the trailer when we were at Ant-Man&Wasp and said it's what he wants to see next.

I also found it humorous that after the MI:Fallout trailer he leans over and says,"That looks exciting...but intense". Intense I said. He goes "yeah". I'm amused he's using the word intense and properly at age 7!!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

That is pretty strong. In comparison, Cars 3 did $2.8M which translated into a $53M OW. Though there doesn't seem to be any indication if this includes the $1.2M Amazon Prime showings or not.

• Like 2