Water Bottle

Thank You CJohn, May Ghost Rider Bless You

On 7/16/2018 at 3:33 PM, Captain Craig said:

Did not know that.

We'll always miss BKB though, am I right or am I right?

BKB and Parking Lot Reports have now become synonymous with each other. 

If my memory serves both myself And @CJohn became mods around the same time.  You’ll be missed around here. Best of luck and you pop in from time to time if possible. 

Posted (edited)

come to think i'm sure a bunch of people did but i actually SUGGESTED that cjohn should be a moderator when you guys asked for recommendations for those. and he repaid me by bribing other posters with likes so i wouldn't win the BOFFY. TRASH.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

come to think i'm sure a bunch of people did but i actually SUGGESTED that cjohn should be a moderator when you guys asked for recommendations for those. and he repaid me by bribing other posters so i wouldn't win the BOFFY. TRASH.

This year might be yours. Entering your overdue-for-another-win period, you can probably Meryl Streep it even if your game isn't at its best

Posted (edited)

Thank you @CJohn for your work as a mod. Hope to see you around. Because of you I will never think of parks the same again. 

Edited by Empire
  • Haha 2