Water Bottle

Thank You CJohn, May Ghost Rider Bless You

1 hour ago, Captain Craig said:

Did he resign for personal life events happening offline or something related to his online duties here?

Neo, iJack, CJohn.....forever with us. 

The whole thing is right on this page. Brace yourself. (Edit: well, I guess it's not the whole thing.)

Edited by Jake Gittes
  • Like 1

• Community Manager
55 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

Did he resign for personal life events happening offline or something related to his online duties here?

Offline stuff (which I won't go into). This has been coming for a few months now but he wanted to stick around for a few big movie releases.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

When did iJack leave? I thought he was back under Zatt Murdock or some other name 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Craig said:

Did not know that.

We'll always miss BKB though, am I right or am I right?

There is a big difference between volutnariy resigning...(Cjohn) and  getting permanently banned (BkB.

I used to enjoy BKB, but ,frankly, I don't miss what he became in his last couple of months. Bigotry is something I will not rolerate....and BKB was pushing and defending bigotry.

12 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

The whole thing is right on this page. Brace yourself. (Edit: well, I guess it's not the whole thing.)

Please tell me there's posts that were deleted, because if not what the hell was that? One moment he was having fun with Denzel hair, the next he's done with Trump's BOT?

Anyways, I'm bummed. Always a fun poster and I'll miss his clubs. :whosad:

44 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Please tell me there's posts that were deleted, because if not what the hell was that? One moment he was having fun with Denzel hair, the next he's done with Trump's BOT?

Anyways, I'm bummed. Always a fun poster and I'll miss his clubs. :whosad:

CJOHN HAD TRASH CLUBS!!!

15 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

Offline stuff (which I won't go into). This has been coming for a few months now but he wanted to stick around for a few big movie releases.

If you want to quit at a high point, July 2018 is basically the best you can ever possibly do. 4 of the DOM top 10 from the past 7 months.

• Like 2