SLAM!

Death of a Nation | Quality Flix | August 3rd, 2018 | right-wing documentary to release in over 1,000 theaters

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/schedule/

Perhaps they've been inspired by the recent string of successful documentary films over the summer season, or perhaps they're obliged to release this wide because the other ones were released wide, but Dinesh D'Souza's lastest feature film, Death of a Nation, is officially getting released wide, according to Box Office Mojo.

D'Souza's films have been steadily grossing less and less since the first one, so it'll be interesting to see if this one follows suit.

It is currently scheduled to release against The Darkest Minds, Disney's Christopher Robin, Searching, and The Spy Who Dumped Me.

Edited by Slambros

Why do they let this trashcan keep spewing his garbage.

I had to invent the rating of Z for the two of his movies I somehow ended up seeing.  It would have been an insult to F quality movies to give his fauxumentaries an F.

Edited by Pandamia!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

of course slambros makes a thread for a documentary comparing Trump to Lincoln

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on the forum that would want to take one for the team in this regard.

I went onto youtube just to see the kind of comments left on this trailer and the first one.......

Awesome! Congrats on the new film and having your rights restored! Celebrate by registering to vote and going to buy a firearm! Go take a Carbine training course and make a leftist goon someplace soil themselves.

What kind of moron thinks like this?

9 hours ago, Pandamia! said:

Let's take a bet on which film will be more racist, this one or the original Birth of a Nation (the one the KKK used as a recruitment tool)!  Take your bets now!

I'm going to bet Birth of a Nation. If it were as racist as that one, D'Souza wouldn't be allowed to make the film in the first place. And besides, when brushing aside the KKK idiots that flipped from the Democrat party to the Republican party way back in the day for some weird reason, most republicans are only applying facts and harsh realities to their outlooks as they strive for the liberation of all Americans from victimization, no matter their race or gender. This film may not be a quality film, but it very likely won't be as racist as some think (and I'm saying this as someone who has not watched the trailer yet).

9 hours ago, Pandamia! said:

Let's take a bet on which film will be more racist, this one or the original Birth of a Nation (the one the KKK used as a recruitment tool)!  Take your bets now!

That's a tough one. Will he have Birth of a Nation come alive and ride out onto the whitehouse lawn to proclaim that Democrats are the real racists again? That was pretty fucking trippy last time.

14 minutes ago, Slambros said:

I'm going to bet Birth of a Nation. If it were as racist as that one, D'Souza wouldn't be allowed to make the film in the first place. And besides, when brushing aside the KKK idiots that flipped from the Democrat party to the Republican party way back in the day for some weird reason, most republicans are only applying facts and harsh realities to their outlooks as they strive for the liberation of all Americans from victimization, no matter their race or gender. This film may not be a quality film, but it very likely won't be as racist as some think (and I'm saying this as someone who has not watched the trailer yet).

Every single minute of this will be a rationalization of prejudice in general dressed up in pseudo-scholar tones just like everything else he's done, no doubt.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slambros said:

Some weird reason

https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/civil-rights-act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Thank you for sharing this with me; the reason for the KKK's flip was kind of unknown to me before. It's a shame that they feel the need to unofficially align themselves with a political party at all; I don't want a group like that to be associated with a political party that wants America to continue to be a country that grounds itself in freedom.