SLAM!

Death of a Nation | Quality Flix | August 3rd, 2018 | right-wing documentary to release in over 1,000 theaters

54 minutes ago, Blipsy said:

The ONLY possible good thing that could come out of this movie is if Brad Jones does a Midnight Screenings of it. I'm sure his inbox is full of messages about it. 

Brad will probably see it, since knowing his theater it'll be playing there, and he likes to punish himself. His Hillary's America review / video was hilarious. 

6 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Brad will probably see it, since knowing his theater it'll be playing there, and he likes to punish himself. His Hillary's America review / video was hilarious. 

I need to look this up 🤔

Brad Jones's review is going to be wild. He walked out of Hillary's America, which is quite the scathing indictment considering the scores of other horrendous things he's sat through. He's going to have to stay for the whole thing this time around and the venting commentary afterward is going to be priceless.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Han please tell us your mom would rather see Mamma Mia over this.

I just need to hope she doesn't see this on Fox News. I had to lie that Hillary's America wasn't in the area two years ago even though it was :gold: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 2

5 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

Brad Jones's review is going to be wild. He walked out of Hillary's America, which is quite the scathing indictment considering the scores of other horrendous things he's sat through. He's going to have to stay for the whole thing this time around and the venting commentary afterward is going to be priceless.

Has he actually confirmed he planned to see it? After he walked out of Hillary's America, I thought that he might simply say that no amount of views would be worth giving this scumbag any money. Which I can completely understand, but I'm still hoping for him to do a video on it. 

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

My theater is sticking this in one of the smallest theaters, thank you Jesus. Now we just need to hope nobody bothers to come see it.

Yeah, one of the theaters getting it by me has it in their smallest too. Curious what size auditorium it'll be in if my AMC gets it

19 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

i watch shitty movies all the time, none of this is new.

You are young. When you get older, and relise you won't be around forever, you will get a lot more careful about how you spend your time.

On 8/1/2018 at 5:01 AM, Slambros said:

Noted.

Thank you.

BTW, Donald Trump Jr. is doing promotion for this film....

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/pro-trump-death-a-nation-is-first-political-doc-bow-nationwide-10-years-1131377

Death of a Nation, a screed against Democrats, has powerful allies that can spread the word on social media. On Tuesday, Donald Trump Jr. told his 2.93 million Twitter followers that he and D'Souza — whom President Trump recently pardoned for violating campaign finance laws — are co-hosting the film's Washington premiere on Wednesday night. (So far, there's no word if the president himself will show up at the event.)

"Excited to cohost the DC red carpet premiere of ⁦@DineshDSouza⁩ new movie Death of a Nation tomorrow. It's going to fire up Republicans for the midterms exploring how fascism so closely links to the platform of the progressive left today. WATCH IT!," Trump Jr. tweeted in addition to linking a trailer of the film.

27 minutes ago, John2015 said:

Thank you.

BTW, Donald Trump Jr. is doing promotion for this film....

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/pro-trump-death-a-nation-is-first-political-doc-bow-nationwide-10-years-1131377

Death of a Nation, a screed against Democrats, has powerful allies that can spread the word on social media. On Tuesday, Donald Trump Jr. told his 2.93 million Twitter followers that he and D'Souza — whom President Trump recently pardoned for violating campaign finance laws — are co-hosting the film's Washington premiere on Wednesday night. (So far, there's no word if the president himself will show up at the event.)

"Excited to cohost the DC red carpet premiere of ⁦@DineshDSouza⁩ new movie Death of a Nation tomorrow. It's going to fire up Republicans for the midterms exploring how fascism so closely links to the platform of the progressive left today. WATCH IT!," Trump Jr. tweeted in addition to linking a trailer of the film.

Endorsement from the President of the United States! You can't get much better than that! This'll impact the film's gross for sure!