sfran43

Wednesday's Numbers

5 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Great for the Equalizer, that is almost a third of Mama Mia!

Remember guys, today is the last day to let the people’s voices be heard and vote for Mamma Mia as our #1 anticipated movie!

3 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

32% drop from Tuesday and 37% from last Wednesday...that continues to be good...

You beat me to it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

So there will be two Joker movies?! WHYYY???!

I know, I don't get it! So is the Joaquin Phoenix one just a random non-cannon movie from WB but not DC Films (a la Venom)? Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled at the prospect of a Joaquin Phoenix Joker movie! I just don't know what's going on here.

12 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

So there will be two Joker movies?! WHYYY???!

That's probably a mistake by whoever wrote that article...This Joker movie is the one with Phoenix.

I'm not sure if Leto is even returning to play Joker again. Isn't he Morbius now ? He's with Sony now. The Leto's Joker movie isn't happening, obviously. That Joker from Suicide Squad isn't Joker it's a mutant. 

DC should forget about the extended universe BS and stick to what works for them. Focus on wonder woman and bring back nolan for more stand alone batman movies with christian bale without flying aliens in colourful costumes.