Box Office Hit

M3GAN | Universal | January 6, 2023 | Profit of $78.8M

Great reactions last month on the premiere, great reactions on screening today as well so far

There are other screenings starting right now, i'll be back in 2 hours or so with more reactions, let's see how it goes

Like i said, reactions aren't super trustworthy and reviews could ended up mixed but i think people are getting way ahead of themselves based on mixed reception on Mexico and France... Those cultural dissonances happen, The Black Phone was poorly received here in Brazil despite being a WOM sensation on US

Hmm, interesting reactions. Maybe I'll end up in the minority on this one. Some of the reactions are puzzling to me though since

Spoiler

The fun camp "murderous doll" stuff doesn't even start until the last 12-15 minutes of the movie.

• Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

11 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Hmm, interesting reactions. Maybe I'll end up in the minority on this one. Some of the reactions are puzzling to me though since

Hide contents

The fun camp "murderous doll" stuff doesn't even start until the last 12-15 minutes of the movie.

Spoiler

So it's an hour and 20 minutes of...what, just this woman getting bad vibes from a robot girl?

29 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

Do we know the budget?

Movie looks pretty slick. Wouldn't be surprised to hear it's high for a horror film, 20-30M or so. 

Gotta say, I'm surprised at these reactions. But if people are able to enjoy it, I'm glad! :)