Ezen Baklattan

SUR(V)IVOR: Episode 3 - Pride Before the Fallout

*The teams find themselves in an abandoned theater, presumably one that used to have Broadway style shows.*

Sheikh: Where the hell are we?

Chasmmi: If I had to guess, I'm certain our next challenge is in this venue.

Spaghetti: And you'd be right!

*Spaghetti appears on stage, spotlight hitting him.*

Spaghetti: For your next challenge, you'll be tasked with joining in on an intense performance of a famous musical. We've got an android ensemble waiting in the wings, but you'll have to do the rest. Don't mess this up, or you'll join MovieGuyKyle.

Rorschach: Where did he even go?

Slambros: I know all too well...

*The Darkest Minds group up. Their musical is LES MISERABLES.*

Ethan Hunt: Miserable. Just like our performance last week.

Keanu: Are you going to contribute anything to our challenge? Just because you've been around long enough, doesn't mean you know everything.

Ethan Hunt: And neither does winning one week.

Keanu: Ugh. Just follow my lead.

Arlborn: I Call Fantine! I can summon sadness easily knowing that....that....Eevin is gone. *He starts to cry.*

Keanu: Okay....maybe save that for the show.

Slambros: Who's going to be Javert?

Asyulus: I've got this! Without that idiot bogging me down, I should be able to make it through. You all agreed it was his fault, right?

Slambros: Yeah, sure.

CONFESSIONAL - Keanu: Sigh....guess I gotta be the glue that holds this team together.

CONFESSIONAL - Arlborn: I....dreamed...a DREAM!!! (he starts sobbing)

*The Fantastic Beasts are performing....MAMMA MIA.*

That One Guy: Yess!!! ABBA is my favorite!!! WOOO!!!!

DAJK: Hopefully that means we get a week off and he'll carry us.

ZeeSoh: Winning one week won't get us all to victory. That being said....that flipper dance wierds me the hell out, so maybe don't cast me as Sky?

YourMother: I'll be Cher then.

Rorschach: Cher isn't in this. It's the original.

YourMother: Every performance needs Cher. I'll shoehorn in.

Rorschach: You sure that's a good idea?

YourMother: What's wrong with changing the story a bit?

Empire: Wait.....do these droids have costumes? I've got an idea.

CONFESSIONAL - Empire: So I did some scene shop work in high school. It was run. Really, really fun. I....may try to do backstage work here. I can't sing at all. But I can sew a hell of a costume. As a side note, I didn't actually morph last episode. The entire team was tripping on some crazy stuff. If I could actually do that, I'd be studied by Yale and yanked from the competition. Just so we're clear.

*The Happytime Gang is performing.....HAMILTON.*

WrathOfHan:  Wait....no. No. No!!! I hate Hamilton! I hate Lin Manuel Miranda! He literally wrote in a song called, "I'm Alexander Ham, and I Hate WrathOfHan" after I won, he's probably a Wrath affiliate!

CaptainWondyful: There's no way he did that.

WrathOfHan:  He did in my mind.

Claire: Besides, Hamilton's thrill is a non white cast. We can't do it, or it'll be a racist shit show. And I'm not here for that. So we better get a new musical.

*The Happytime Gang is now performing.....SHREK THE MUSICAL.*

Claire: Bitch. Not what I meant.

Baumer: I don't do theater. At least I sing better than I rap.

Sheikh: It'll be fun. I think. Baumer can be Shrek, Claire can be Fiona, Wrath can be Donkey...

WrathOfHan: Excuse me?

Chasmmi: At least it's not your scary musical, Han. I'll get some sets.

CONFESSIONAL - WrathOfHan: He really did write it. I can't be imagining things.

CONFESSIONAL - Chasmmi: He definitely did not. I mean, he doesn't strike me as someone who would send angry handwritten notes to him, at least. But he's totally making things up.

CONFESSIONAL - WrathOfHan: Am not!

CONFESSIONAL - Chasmmi: Am too!

*That One Guy sings ABBA Songs with the robot ensemble, as ZeeSoh is out to get costumes and sets.*

Rorschach: Man, that guy's way too into it.

DAJK: You could say that again. On a side note....sorry if this gets awkward, but....you're not doing anything with YourMother are you?

Rorschach: What? No. I just....I feel like I know him from somewhere. He may not be the only one here even.

DAJK: What do you mean? I mean, I'm not jealous or anything. You can be open with me.

Rorschach: I may have said too much. I need to go. Uhh....where's the song book?

YourMother: *returning as Rorschach goes away* Hey, what's new?

DAJK: Uhhh....nothing.

ZeeSoh: Okay...just gotta get some costumes and such, and be.....hey. *He sees Chasmmi also getting costumes.*

Chasmmi: Let me guess....Mamma Mia?

ZeeSoh: Shrek?

Chasmmi: You are good.

ZeeSoh: You're not trying to do some kind of cross team alliance, are you? The Darkest Minds are down as it is.

Chasmmi: I'm not opposed to it, but I'm mainly just shooting the breeze. And working hard, of course.

ZeeSoh: I trust you are. I've heard about your organization. You do good work. But man were you shady last season. Don't think I'm going to let my guard down.

Chasmmi: I'm a changed man, ZeeSoh. Trust me.

ZeeSoh: Give me reason to. *He smiles and walks away.*

*Chasmmi gives the costumes to everyone.*

WrathOfHan: I look so stupid.

Claire: Speak for yourself, boo. I am a fashion icon. I've been working on my high notes. *She sings one, accidentally blowing up a bird. Thankfully, it was just a balloon prop.*

Sheikh: Careful, that spooked me. How many more do I need to make?

Chasmmi: As many as you can, but ideally 30.

Sheikh: You're killing me.

Baumer: Roar!!! I am the big, towering ogre! Hear my battle cry!

CaptainWondyful: This is a silly fantasy comedy, not Lord of the Rings. Take it down a notch.

Baumer: You can't just let me have fun, can you?

*The Darkest Minds get ready.*

Slambros: Okay, we got this. I'm a bit nervous, but....it should be fun, right?

Keanu: Sure....you got this. It may be a hard role, but you've got some spunk. I think you can turn this season around easily.

Slambros: Thanks, I appreicate it!

Asyulus: I don't even need to rehearse. I got this voice in the bag.

Arlborn: Well I do. I have the most important song in the show! I dreamed a dream....

Ethan Hunt: And I bet that dream is for Eevin to not find you annoying.

*Gasps.*

Arlborn: What...did you say?!

Spaghetti: It's time to begin your shows! Get ready!!

*The Fantastic Beasts are up first. That One Guy is into the music, but is oddly off key. DAJK and YourMother share a dance together, while Empire gets an awesome solo in SOS. He's certainly better than Pierce Brosnan. ZeeSoh gets to sing in the wedding, while Rorscach joins the ensemble, accidentally tripping.*

*The Happytime Gang is up, and everyone is surprisingly into it. WrathOfHan, motivated by Chasmmi's "at least it's not Hamilton" type comments, rocks it as Donkey, while Claire delivers a beautiful solo as Princess Fiona. It goes pretty well, and Baumer had a lot of fun.*

*The Darkest Minds....isn't so hot. Keanu is a convincing Cosette, but has to cover for Fantine, as Ethan Hunt and Arlborn are busy in a maddening fight backstage. Slambros has to carry Valjean, while Asyulus makes Russell Crowe sound perfect for Javert. It's a rough show.*

Spaghetti: So... lots to unpack there. But we have our results!

THE FANTASTIC BEASTS

Spoiler

@YourMother the Edgelord – 88.98%

@Empire – 91.20%

@ZeeSoh – 83.48%

@DAJK – 82.68%

@Rorschach – 79.33%

@That One Guy – 78.02%

AVERAGE: 83.95%

THE DARKEST MINDS

Spoiler

@Keanu - 85.39%

@Slambros - 80.45%

@Asyulus - 71.51%

@Arlborn - 35.76% (placeholder)

@Ethan Hunt - 35.76% (placeholder)

AVERAGE: 61.77%

THE HAPPYTIME GANG

Spoiler

@Sheikh - 90.88%

@WrathOfHan - 90.87%

@Claire of Themyscira - 89.79%

@captainwondyful - 88.43%

@baumer - 85.60%

@chasmmi - 84.35%

AVERAGE: 88.32%

Spaghetti: The Happytime Gang got even happier with an assured victory this week!

Claire: And that's how we slay. I love our team.

Spaghetti: And to literally shed darkness on things....the Minds are at risk of elimination yet again. Keanu is immune on account of having the top score, but everyone else is fair game.  Hope you can save yourself in the final challenge.

Slambros: Imagine if everyone actually predicts then.

Spaghetti: I will say this. I didn't get predictions from @Ethan Hunt or @Arlborn this week. They got a placeholder score (lowest score / 2) - if they fail to predict this week, they are instantly eliminated. No pressure. Let's see how this thing goes down over the weekend.

Spoiler

TUCK SHOP

Every week, a subset of items will be on sale at the tuck shop. Buy a quick boost now, or wait for something better down the road! Here is everyone's current balance. If you are not listed, you have 0 coins.

The highest scoring member of each team gets two coins.

Every member of the winning team gets three coins.

Current Balance

7: Sheikh

5: YourMother, Empire

4: Keanu

3: DAJK, That One Guy, ZeeSoh, Rorschach, Chasmmi, WrathOfHan, Baumer, CaptainWondyful, Claire

CANDY APPLE - 3 Coins (Gives your weekend predictions a boost of 2%.)

This is the only item on sale this week. PM me if you want it by Thursday, July 26th at 11:59PM EST! Also, remember that you do not need to use it this week! Simply indicate in any weekend game when you will be using it!

TRIBAL COUNCIL - DARKEST MINDS ONLY

Sorry, Robots, but you will be sent to the Tribal Council. All robots must send me a PM with who they wish to vote off the island. However, there is hope. The second immunity challenge is also listed below. Winning the challenge will make you immune from elimination for this week.

SECOND IMMUNITY: PREDICT THE TUESDAY GROSSES (NOT PTAS) OF....

The Equalizer 2

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

Unfriended: Dark Web

Uncle Drew

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Votes are due by Wednesday at 5PM EST.

Second Immunity Predictions are due by Tuesday, July 24th at 11:59PM EST.

Best of luck to all darkest minds!

WEEKEND CHALLENGE #3

PREDICT THE THREE DAY WEEKENDS OF THE FOLLOWING FILMS - NEXT WEEKEND, DAILY CHALLENGES APPEAR!

Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Teen Titans Go! To The Movies

Blindspotting

The Equalizer 2

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

Unfriended: Dark Web

Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation

Leave No Trace

Avengers: Infinity War

Predictions are due by Thursday, July 26th at 11:59PM EST. @Asyulus's predictions are due Wednesday, July 25th at 11:59PM EST.

FLASH FIGHT #3

MOVIE TICKETS: IMPOSSIBLE

Your mission....should you chose to accept it: Predict what percentage of Tickets Mission Impossible: Fallout will have on MovieTickets.com at the following times:

July 25th - 5PM

July 26th - 5PM

July 27th - 5PM

Here's the chart to look for: http://movietickets.com/

Currently, Mamma Mia's at 25.3%, and HT3 is at 16.7%. 

Predictions are due by Tuesday, July 24th at 11:59PM EST.

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1

23 minutes ago, Spagheditary said:

7: YourMother, Sheikh

4: Keanu

3: DAJK, That One Guy, ZeeSoh, Rorschach, Empire, Chasmmi, WrathOfHan, Baumer, CaptainWondyful, Claire

@YourMother the Edgelord – 88.98%

@Empire – 91.20%

@ZeeSoh – 83.48%

@DAJK – 82.68%

@Rorschach – 79.33%

@That One Guy – 78.02%

AVERAGE: 83.95%

I like points but Empire lead the team with that score and should’ve gotten the points.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I'm being shipped now?

73dd416f-00bb-41b6-9bc1-f3e297f8fcca_scr

This is what happens when you mess with the Bull. You get the horns, I learned that with the ship you’re know roped into.

52 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I'm being shipped now?

73dd416f-00bb-41b6-9bc1-f3e297f8fcca_scr

I dont know man. But u’r being sneaky. What secrets are you hiding?

Rorschach: What? No. I just....I feel like I know him from somewhere. He may not be the only one here even.

DAJK: What do you mean? I mean, I'm not jealous or anything. You can be open with me.

Rorschach: I may have said too much. I need to go. Uhh....where's the song book?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuSN8BLe9Ccb_8gFTkFGe

Edited by ZeeSoh

Tribal Council #2

Spaghetti: Well, DMs. I didn't expect to see you here again so soon. At least now I don't have to explain the drill too much.

Keanu: This ain't gonna be fun. We know that much.

Slambros: And it's pretty obvious that Arlborn and Ethan Hunt will just vote for each other.

Asyulus: I mean, we should go for them, right guys? Guys?

@Ethan Hunt votes, slamming the pen onto the page.

@Arlborn simply gushes about Eevin, lashing against Ethan.

@Keanu calmly writes down something.

@Asyulus, sweating, casts a vote.

@Slambros is even more nervous, voting.

Spaghetti: It's time to find out who's joining Kyle.

Vote 1:

Spoiler

Asyulus.

Vote 2:

Spoiler

Ethan Hunt.

Vote 3:

Spoiler

Asyulus.

Vote 4, and the next person eliminated from BOT Survivor is....

Spoiler

Asyulus.

Was this person saved by Second Immunity?

Spoiler

Afraid not. His ~76% score was not enough to beat Slambros' first place score of ~88%. I'm sorry, Asyulus, but you're the second contender off the island. At least you don't have to worry about the early predictions now!

Asyulus: ....At least I wasn't the first to go?

Slambros: Sorry to see you go, man. Wishing you the best!

Asyulus: Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Keanu: Agreed. Thanks for trying to be one of the more rational ones on this team.

*Arlborn and Ethan Hunt are asleep in a pile, muttering insults too each other. It's actually kind of endearing.*

CONFESSIONAL - Asyulus: Getting booted second does kind of suck, but....better than first? Whatever. Maybe there's the thing where I become a jury member. Who knows? Can't wait to see everything unfold from the sidelines. Yeah, maybe this is for the best.

2 down, 16 to go!

As a reminder, @Arlborn and @Ethan Hunt, if I don't have predictions from you tomorrow, you will forefit the competition.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Asyulus It's sad that the Darkest Minds had to vote another team member off, but I thank you for playing the game with us! See you on the other side!

*Arlborn and Ethan Hunt are asleep in a pile, muttering insults too each other. It's actually kind of endearing.*

That's really sweet! I don't know about anyone else, but I wanna see this bromance/showmance blossom!

(As for me, I'm getting tired of having to vote for team members. So I'm gonna step up my game. The gloves are coming off and the claws are coming out. Darkest Minds, let's turn this game around!)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Slambros said:

(As for me, I'm getting tired of having to vote for team members. So I'm gonna step up my game. The gloves are coming off and the claws are coming out. Darkest Minds, let's turn this game around!)

2-3 more members off and then Keanu can try and top the other teams :Venom:

Also though one of Arlborn or Ethan might go out but surprised to see Asyulus go

:stirthepot:

Edited by ZeeSoh

tenor.gif?itemid=9146808

*bids* Farewell. It has been a honor, my game has come to an end, great to see everyone still participating. *Cheers*. I ‘ll now have happy time to see who gets eliminated after me. Go for the first place.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1