That One Girl

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT WEEKEND THREAD | 23 Friday...MM2 4.8...TT 4.25 EQ2 4.0

16 hours ago, scoobysaurus said:

M:I 6 was better than all those movies put together :ph34r:

To be fair the latest Bond and TJB were pretty good. But this was better!

I have not seen the majority of those movies because I am more into arthouse movies or movies with great characterization and great story. The post is about box office and the amount of theaters a movie receives. It is just strange that a Mission Impossible movie is receiving some of the most theaters ever when its opening has never been thought to be anywhere near the highest openings in history, so are that many theaters really necessary for a Mission Impossible movie? 

Edited by PenguinHyphy

Damn that movie was so cool. Hope MI6 makes gangbusters.

TRAILER WATCH

The Meg

Bumblebee

Equalizer 2

Alita: Battle Angel

The Spy Who Dumped Me

Aquaman missing in action.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

TRAILER WATCH

The Meg

Bumblebee

Equalizer 2

The Spy Who Dumped Me

The IronJimbo seal of approval. Not easily attanied.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

That is a very strange A-list lol and also Denzel blows them all out of the water. Not even a fight

The real male A-list at this point is Leo, Denzel, the Rock, Kevin Hart, Bradley Cooper, RDJ, Matt Damon, Cruise, probably still Will Smith, Pitt (I'm not even sure at this point) and maybe like Mark Wahlberg or Will Ferrell or Chris Pratt if you are feeling extra generous. 

Are you really able to include him after The Great Wall, Suburbicon and Downsizing? 

1 hour ago, Jayhawk said:

I mean I'm down. Nothing says Christmas like "Yippee ki yay motherfuckers." Don't know if parents of young children will agree though.

when i was about 10 I watched Die Hard non-stop until I wore down the VHS tape and it made me the great man I am today

• Like 1

Just now, Blankments said:

it's always great when you have a new #1 of the year, especially when it's an action movie

Ah i'm glad you finally saw *ironic joke title of bad action movie from earlier in the year. i dunno guys, it's late and i can't think of one someone fill in this blank*

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

TRAILER WATCH

The Meg

Bumblebee

Equalizer 2

The Spy Who Dumped Me

Aquaman was shown at my MI6 screening.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

Ah i'm glad you finally saw *ironic joke title of bad action movie from earlier in the year. i dunno guys, it's late and i can't think of one someone fill in this blank*

yeah, death wish is tight

(looking out for you coolio)

• Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

I agree, Den of Thieves was a lot of fun.

• Sad 1