That One Girl

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT WEEKEND THREAD | 23 Friday...MM2 4.8...TT 4.25 EQ2 4.0

one of these days a user will be left with no choice but have to get a bunch of internet routers w/ laptops to get reserved seating stats.

try to cumulative like 5% of all the running theaters for x amount of time.  

it would probably annoy the hell out of fandango or whoever would be hosting such activity.  good luck. 

it could bring a hint of #s

like election day when a state has 1% of the vote in, and it illuminates up next to the smiling faces w/ a checkmark next to one of the names.

Edited by dmatrixfilm1715

I am rooting for the guy, he’s been around for so long and in so many amazing films. These days there are no actors of his charisma, or the industry doesn’t look hard enough. Actors like Pratt or MBJ who lead franchises, are nothing like Cruise or Harrison Ford, they feel disposable and...little, I don’t know..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PPZVGOS said:

I am unfortunately old enough to remember a time when Tom Cruise was the biggest star in the world. Back in the eighties and the nineties, a movie only needed to have his name on the poster and that was more than enough for it to be an event. No gimmicks, no great special effects, no cinematic universes were required for a Tom Cruise movie to be eagerly awaited and make tons of money. 

Now seeing Mission Impossible 6 is getting rave reviews, makes me wonder, is this the film to revitalize some of Cruise's old glory by genuinely breaking out? I certainly hope so. 

Nah it won't.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

Wow, really shocking that Fallout couldn’t pull an A+ after the great reviews. This probably indicates bad legs incoming.   

Reveal hidden contents

only fanboy films get A+, cinemascore a sham

One of the best WOM films all time in Avatar got an A too

1 hour ago, EmpireCity said:

I have the numbers, but no reason to share.  

1 hour ago, Gavin Feng said:

On your side

Half of us are on your side

You're like Trump, half hated, half loved

Report the number Big League! (Not bigly like the CNN tarded drones claim.)

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Guys expect Purple Jimbo by the time Avatar 2 is here I'll deliver all numbers and ask for nothing in return, because that's the sort of guy Jimbo is

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Astonished 1

12 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

only fanboy films get A+, cinemascore a sham

One of the best WOM films all time in Avatar got an A too

I dont think something like Wonder is a fanboy film.

Avatar got an A because 2009 audiences were even more generous than they are today

Spoiler

:Venom:

thinking 24 Mi6 and 5.4 TT.  could be way off.

Mi7 looking at +1 reviews over Mi6?  

Fallout is at 222 positive and 6 ascribed as negative

Teen Titans 91% fresh w/ 56 reviews.

70% audience fresh score w/ 1,360 ratings

6.7 w/ 794 votes - IMDB 

1 minute ago, Alli said:

The numbers are obviously bad since deadline has not been bothered to update.

If they were bad Deadline would have an entire article  about how the whisper number for the budget was $383m and that Tom Cruise can't sell a movie even with a 98% RT rating

• Like 3
  • Haha 2