That One Girl

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT WEEKEND THREAD | 23 Friday...MM2 4.8...TT 4.25 EQ2 4.0

Just now, baumer said:

These numbers suck.  MM2's drop doesn't surprise me but if EQ2 falls almost 60%, that's horrible.  

It got hit by Mission: Impossible arriving (plus WOM likely being on the lukewarm side at best).

26 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

Bother is down only 30% in the week to week $per.venue avg.  

If this plays out throughout the weekend, it gets $1,900+ avg. & 1.53/13.43.  

should pick up another million in weekdays before dropping theaters upon premiers.

• Like 1

Just got out of the IMAX and I really enjoyed the movie. Best of the MI series for me. 

The action is amazing, exhilarating and almost non stop from the start to finish. The helicopter sequence is incredibly beautiful on the big screen. Tom Cruise knocks it out of the park once again. 

Also Vanessa Kirby is so good in this and so hot as well. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

It got hit by Mission: Impossible arriving (plus WOM likely being on the lukewarm side at best).

Well, I understand why it dropped, but it still sucks.

Very good hold for AM&TW, it's going to drop less than 50% in face of direct competition. AM1 did 2.3M on it's 4th Friday and added a further 38M after that, If AM&TW follows same trajectory then 215M is given. Also it has more summer days left in the tank compared to AM1, so I am fairly confident of ~215M finish and maybe even more.

• Like 5