YM!

DC League of Super Pets | Warner Animation Group | HE DOESN’T TAKE SIT FROM ANYONE | The Rock, Kevin Hart, Kate McKinnon, John Krasinski and KEANU REEVES as the GODDAMNED BATMAN | July 29 2022

19 minutes ago, Slambros said:

Warner Bros Animation has officially disappointed me.

Duuuude, I just spent 24 Hours Advocating for you in Survivor.  Don't make me regret that!

:hahaha:

THIS IS GONNA THE BEST.

I HOPE THE TEAM IS KRYPTO AND ACE AND STREAKY.

AND BAT-COW MAKES AN APPEARANCE.

AND DETECTIVE CHIMP.

AND OMG... PLEASE LET DEX-STARR BE THE VILLAIN.

• Like 2

I suppose it's an unique way for them to do a DC animated film and it does combine what works in animated features, talking animals and superheroes. I imagine Krypto and Ace will be the leads since they're the most well known. 

Still think they should Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew or Metal Men as an animated features. 

Edited by Jonwo

57 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Superheroes + cute cartoon animals. It's money served on money.

That's why I'm disappointed. It's okay if that's what they want to do but I think it'd be more interesting to see them take a risk or two. Hopefully Smallfoot is able to do well...

On 8/2/2018 at 4:18 PM, Spidey Freak said:

Superheroes + cute cartoon animals. It's money served on money.

Given how huge Incredibles 2 and SLOP were individually, I don't blame WB for jumping on an idea of combining the two especially since they already have the IP. 

On 8/2/2018 at 5:16 PM, Slambros said:

That's why I'm disappointed. It's okay if that's what they want to do but I think it'd be more interesting to see them take a risk or two. Hopefully Smallfoot is able to do well...

I don't blame them as their track record with original film isn't great. I think we'll get the odd original film, we have adaptations of Bone and The Ice Dragon in the pipeline but they have a lot of animation IP that can be adapted like Scooby Doo, Looney Tunes etc 

• Like 2

Is this going to be 2D animated and look like that promo image from a few posts up? Or is it gonna be CG animated like Secret Life of Pets/Smallfoot? If it's the former, TTGTTM numbers. If it's the latter, probably a lot more.

1 hour ago, TMP said:

Is this going to be 2D animated and look like that promo image from a few posts up? Or is it gonna be CG animated like Secret Life of Pets/Smallfoot? If it's the former, TTGTTM numbers. If it's the latter, probably a lot more.

I believe it’s the latter since it seems to be WAG.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I believe it’s the latter since it seems to be WAG.

Wasn't TTGTTM too? That had a Warner Bros. Animation opening with Daffy Duck, unless they have 2 different divisions 

• Like 1