baumer

Disney's Christopher Robin (2018)

Grade it  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

It's a pretty decent film for the most part. The most disappointing aspect is that the characters we all know and love really aren't in the movie all that much (the lone exception being Pooh who's in a good majority of the film entire). They're really only in this film for the first five minutes of the film and then they pop back up well past the halfway point (I checked my watch too. It was around an hour into the film). It's a shame because they're easily the best part of the film and elevate every scene they're in. Basically, this a 5/10 film that is bumped up to a 6 or a 7 everytime the beloved characters come on screen. 

Also, Eeyore is my spirit animal. Every scene he's in made me crack up. Poor guy XD

6/10 

Edited by Rorschach

4 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Please don’t be joking!! What do they look like?!

Honestly, the way the movie uses them, it'd be unfair for me to tell you. It isn't in the traditional sense.

Though a truer Heffalump does appear in a few dream sequences.

Just now, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Ah, are they just cartoons?

Huh? No. Well, I guess the Dream ones technical are, I guess, but that's more in the spirit of the original books.

I'm really not going to say how they're used outside the dreams though. I thought they were used perfectly for what they are generally a metaphor of.

2 minutes ago, RandomCat said:

Huh? No. Well, I guess the Dream ones technical are, I guess, but that's more in the spirit of the original books.

I'm really not going to say how they're used outside the dreams though. I thought they were used perfectly for what they are generally a metaphor of.

Ah, but will I be satisfied with how they are represented? Thanks for answering! :)