grim22

Kraven the Hunter | Aug 30 2024 | Sony | Equalizer 2 writer developing | Bitten by radioactive lions.

Well, givne that the Chameleon was Kraven's partner in Kraven's first appereance way back in 1964......The Chameloen was also the first Spiderman villian making his debut in Spiderman 1 in 1963,

Nice salute to  Spidey History, but still very skeptical about these Spiderman spinoffs.

11 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

What the fuck? This is a huge get!

I wouldn't be so optimistic.  😉  My bet is Current-Era Chubby Crowe is 

Spoiler

The Chameleon and spends 75% of the movie "in disguise" as other people...and only "himself" for 5-10 minutes.  😁

I expect the same of his appearance in THOR. 

Spoiler

Probably just the opening scene...where he is killed off spectacularly.  

He will probably appear a total of 20 minutes max between both films.  

Edited by Macleod

I still haven't watched The White Lotus yet so I have no opinion on Hechinger since I haven't seen him in much aside from his supporting roles in things like News of the World and The Woman in the Window (a movie that was broken beyond repair and in which he was at the center of its laughably ridiculous third act). I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he has talent for now since he's been getting all these gigs.

Edited by filmlover