JJ-8

Investments - May 2012

both posts now updated as to whether they were accepted now.I'll upload the site - (it will be up in a few minutes or so) (I won't have time to update the forums today as I'm knackered, but it's all done - finally!!!!!)

Hence why i had posted the may thread early... it's too late now... it was clearly set as 200% from the beginning. I can't change it now as it would be unfair on others. not all films can be blockbusters. (some might say that dictator should be a blockbuster too.....)

After anyone reduces/cancels an investment, it automatically goes to whoever was next in line or people have to bid for it again?

no - they missed out at the time.... it goes to the next investment made after the cancellation.be careful with cancellations - you don't get the full budget back if the cancellation is within 3 weeks of release.

First 2 posts updated in this thread - with what is currently available + what has been invested in so far. If there are any omissions... post in here :)

no - they missed out at the time.... it goes to the next investment made after the cancellation.

be careful with cancellations - you don't get the full budget back if the cancellation is within 3 weeks of release.

[*]If you decide to cancel an investment, the following guidelines are in place to secure the amount of money that will be returned to your account:

[*]Cancelled within 2 days of release: 25% of investment will be returned

[*]Cancelled within 1 week of release: 50% of investment will be returned

[*]Cancelled prior to 1 week of release: 75% of investment will be returned

[*]Cancelled prior to 2 weeks of release: 100% of investment will be returned.

Edited by XenoZodiac