That One Girl

47 Meters Down: Uncaged | Entertainment Studios | August 16th, 2019

This is doomed to flop since it's lacking the star power from the first brought mainly by my girl, Clairesus Holt, and television star, former pop star, and 00s icon, Mandy Moorelegend...and who could forget Daisy Ridley hot off the tails from TFA.

Edited by Claire of Themyscira

12 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

This is doomed to flop since it's lacking the star power from the first brought mainly by my girl, Clairesus Holt, and television star, former pop star, and 00s icon, Mandy Moorelegend...and who could forget Daisy Ridley hot off the tails from TFA.

Daisy Ridley wasn’t in the original...

5 hours ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

Funny, considering the original was actually released on DVD very briefly the year before, taken very hastily off shelves.

On 12/11/2018 at 3:33 PM, TombRaider said:

part one was awful. i'll never understand its box office run

It was scary and unnerving and it had a bad ending. But for a shark movie it did it's job really well.