Neo

Bill and Ted Face The Music | August 28 2020 | MGM | Theatrical/VOD simulataneous release

Keanu Reeves & Alex Winter Confirmed For Threequel ‘Bill & Ted Face The Music’

‘Most Excellent!’ 27 years after we last saw the totally radical pairing of Ted “Theodore” Logan and Bill S. Preston Esq., Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter are now confirmed to reprise their roles in a third Bill & Ted movie, I can reveal. Bloom is launching sales in Cannes on the long-gestating time time-travel comedy, which is called Bill & Ted Face The Music. The movie is likely to be one of the hottest properties at the market.

http://deadline.com/2018/05/bill-and-ted-sequel-keanu-reeves-alex-winter-bill-and-ted-face-the-music-1202384903/

Edited by Sheikh

http://deadline.com/2018/05/bill-and-ted-sequel-keanu-reeves-alex-winter-bill-and-ted-face-the-music-1202384903/

Looks like the sequel is actually happening. I'm assume they're selling the OS rights to A. pay for the film and B. because MGM doesn't have OS distribution. I imagine eOne and Studiocanal will likely distribute, the latter owns the UK distribution rights.

gonna look like a JACKASS because i've been hating on the current trend of 80s nostalgia movies as lazy and lame but also i'm gonna stan for this more than i've stanned for any movie on this forum ever. this is my force awakens.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 3
  • Astonished 1