movies!movies!

Cold Pursuit | Lionsgate | Feruary 8, 2019 | Liam Neeson, Laura Dern

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

A while?  It hasn't been that long since The Commuter came out.  I've been riding that Commuter train since day 1.

I'm sure Cold Pursuit will be good, but don't see how this can top a film that has Liam Neeson say "Fuck Goldman Sachs"

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, grim22 said:

It means I decided not to watch Glass in theaters after watching Split on OW thanks to it :thinking:

That sounds weird, having an inanimate thing dictate your film watching choices like that.  I will not be looking further into this RT thing. 

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I get that. If that happened to my partner I sure as shit would be looking for revenge.

Bold of him to say that to the press out of nowhere, guess he don’t give a fuck. This is exactly the kind of offhand comment that will blow up...

Edited by Avatree

25 minutes ago, Avatree said:

I get that. If that happened to my partner I sure as shit would be looking for revenge.

Bold of him to say that to the press out of nowhere, guess he don’t give a fuck. This is exactly the kind of offhand comment that will blow up...

Well the problem is that he made it about race, implied he used the n-word, abd went looking to attack any black man who he thought was guilty. Had he left that part out, it might have looked heroic. But he felt safe enough to include it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frozen said:

Well the problem is that he made it about race, implied he used the n-word, abd went looking to attack any black man who he thought was guilty. Had he left that part out, it might have looked heroic. But he felt safe enough to include it. 

How is that a problem? That is the point of the story. 

He wanted to take revenge on someone who could possibly/probably be this person. But it was not worth it in the end.

You (and the twitter mob) must lead such perfect lives.

I appplaud all of you for your pure & virginal thoughts.

You re like, Tom Hanks characters., but in real  life.

:bravo:

Must be so exhausting to be oh so perfect  24/7.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Avatree said:

How is that a problem? That is the point of the story. 

He wanted to take revenge on someone who could possibly/probably be this person. But it was not worth it in the end.

You don’t see a problem with saying you walked around with a stick looking for a black man to beat up because he might be the rapist? You don’t think that sounds racist at all?