kayumanggi

ALADDIN | 695.1 M overseas ● 1050.7 M worldwide

1 hour ago, oMeriMombatti said:

Aladdin looking at 100M+ in Japan as well as 320M+ DOM. It's biggest day in S.Korea will be in the 3rd weekend. 850M+ WW is on IMO.

14 minutes ago, Sunny Max said:

$850 M To $900 M Worldwide is on ... 

900m locked

could go higher

• Astonished 1

14 minutes ago, firedeep said:

IMO Aladdin is the biggest break out of the year.

Yeah ..didnt expect that kind of business ... solid trending in all markets .. minimal drop ..

in South korea biggest day came in 3rd weekend ....  :o 

There’s no 350+ from DOM after that Friday (it’s solid, but not insane). To get past 910 would require leaning hard on Japan, not just 10x8 but more like 10x12. Tough for June, but we’ll see how the first few weeks go.

36 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

There’s no 350+ from DOM after that Friday (it’s solid, but not insane). To get past 910 would require leaning hard on Japan, not just 10x8 but more like 10x12. Tough for June, but we’ll see how the first few weeks go.

Fridays seem to be the weakest day of the week for Aladdin. Its Sat-Sun and weekday numbers are still strong enough to carry it to 350m.

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

10x12 not possible in japan ... would have done it in july ... i m seeing 10x8 .. 

2 minutes ago, Sunny Max said:

10x12 not possible in japan ... would have done it in july ... i m seeing 10x8 .. 

Anything is possible in Japan, don’t know just how much it’s connecting yet. I think it will be around 90 there, maybe 330 DOM, not much past 900 if at all.

8 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Anything is possible in Japan, don’t know just how much it’s connecting yet. I think it will be around 90 there, maybe 330 DOM, not much past 900 if at all.

Of course anything is possible in japan ... but i m talking about Aladdin .. According to Corpse Morning shows were normal .. movie not attracting family audience ... evening sales are excellent due to adult crowd ..

2 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

This is a very crowd pleasing movie. Although I didn’t like the movie much I know I was probably the only one in the theater who didn’t...

Oh ... but response is been fantastic from the audience ...

17 minutes ago, Premium George said:

That's a great result after everything. Maybe they will make a sequel with a new actor as jafar.

I hope they just reference the return of jafar and go straight ahead to Aladdin and the king of thieves that one is gonna be huge. 1.1b to 1.5B WW potential if well marketed and place on a good opening slot.

I would like to see Hugh jackmann as Aladdin's father Cassim who is also a major character. The King of thieves (Cassim) is a big character who can have his own spin-off movies from the Aladdin franchise post Aladdin and the king of thieves movie

Edited by Geo1500