kayumanggi

TOY STORY IV | 639.4 M overseas ● 1073.4 M worldwide

9 minutes ago, Purple Minion said:

TS4 crossed $70M and will become the most attended movie in Mexico in the next couple of weeks, exceeding 25 million tickets. Unbelievable.

Chile all time record is also on the way if it has a good hold this weekend

• Astonished 1

Harsh >50% drop. 1B is still locked, but a total above TS3 now requires a big help from Japan's legs. I hope it doesn't stop below DM3.

Edit: nevermind

Edited by Omni
I'm dumb

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Harsh >50% drop. 1B is still locked, but a total above TS3 now requires a big help from Japan's legs. I hope it doesn't stop below DM3.

How about countries where it hasn't opened yet? They could help as well.

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

? last weekend the moviemade 26 million os  on its weekend, what are you saying ?

Edited by john2000

3 minutes ago, catlover said:

How about countries where it hasn't opened yet? They could help as well.

:dunce:

For some reason I totally forgot the movie has yet to open in like 10 European markets, Germany included.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

? last weekend the moviemade 26 million os  on its weekend, what are you saying ?

Aaaand I thought it was coming from a 40M OS weekend, while it was 40M WW.

Ok. Over TS3 locked.

And I need a walk. Too much pc today.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Phenomenal OS legs though holds in Japan could be better. Still it has way exceeded my expectations. Its going to gross 650m+ OS and probably has a slim chance to hit 1.1B WW.

can you explain how it will hit 650 ? i see around 600 . am i missing something ? ( i am not ironic)

20 minutes ago, john2000 said:

can you explain how it will hit 650 ? i see around 600 . am i missing something ? ( i am not ironic)

still has Germany and Scandinavian markets with good release date. it will have good runs there. Japan still has significant mileage and Obon week in August. Definitely making more than 600m.

Markets remaining.

Estonia 2 August 2019  
Latvia 2 August 2019  
Slovakia 8 August 2019  
Lithuania 9 August 2019  
Poland 9 August 2019  
Germany 15 August 2019  
Denmark 29 August 2019  
Sweden 30 August 2019  
Finland 6 September 2019  
Norway 6 September 2019  
Madagascar 20 November 2019  
Togo 15 December 2019  
Tunisia 9 January 2020  
Edited by keysersoze123

On 7/28/2019 at 6:57 PM, john2000 said:

Because it had a great hold week to week os-japan. Last week ts4 did 33m this week it did 22.6 and with the actuals it will be around 23.4 this means a 29% drop. It will atleast do another 40m os-japan. Probably looking at 55m. Japan has another 45m again a good shot at more. And then we have the other markets that made 40m for ts3 so lets say ts4 makes 30m there. So add 40m, 30m, 45m and 523m and you get 638m with alot of room to increase.

If corpse is right japan will do more like 55m extra and os-japan could easily do 50m with a 23m week, you get the point.

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, pepsa said:

Becquse it had a great hold week to week os-japan. Last week ts4 did 33m this week it did 22.6 and with the actuals it will be around 23.4 this means a 29% drop. It will atleast do another 40m os-japan. Probably looking at 55m. Japan has another 45m again a good shot at more. And then we have the other markets that made 40m for ts3 so lets say ts4 makes 30m there. So add 40m, 30m, 45m and 523m and you get 638m with alot of room to increase.

If corpse is right japan will do more like 55m extra and os-japan could easily do 50m with a 23m week, you get the point.

so 1,1 billion possible for ts4 ?

Just now, john2000 said:

so 1,1 billion possible for ts4 ?

Yes, but it needs a good hold next week. It will probably land just under or over +- 20m. I would still go for under atm. Also dom holds will be verry important. Once i am home from vacation (this thursday) i ll look deepee in to it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Yes, but it needs a good hold next week. It will probably land just under or over +- 20m. I would still go for under atm. Also dom holds will be verry important. Once i am home from vacation (this thursday) i ll look deepee in to it.

thank you, i hope you dont mind my questions :)

• Like 1

From deadline:

TOY STORY 4

toy-story-4-ii-e1561481535121.jpg?w=296&
Disney

In what’s likely to be Disney’s next $1B global grosser after The Lion King gets there in the next few days, Pixar’s TS4 picked up another $19.4M in 40 material markets this session. That lifts its international playdate to $522.3M for $917.9M worldwide. The film will soon pass Shrek globally to become the No. 11 animated release ever, and Pixar’s 5th outing within the group.

There were no new openings this session for Forky with a drop of just 28% overseas. In Europe, the dip was a slight 8% despite a new heatwave. That’s notable in Francewhere the fourquel went up 8% while Portugal (+12%) and Belgium (+9%) also saw increases. The Netherlands was even with last weekend, Spain dipped 3%, Italy 7% and the UK just 14%. In the latter, the movie is now the 3rd biggest animated title ever.

In Latin America, where Woody and the gang have really excelled, the region’s total is $190.2M. TS4 is the No. 1 ever release in Argentina, No. 2 in Mexico, Chile and Colombia and No. 3 in Bolivia.

The Top 5 markets are: Mexico ($70.7M), UK ($64.9M), Japan ($51M); Brazil ($31.4M) and China ($29.1M).

Edited by CoolK
  • Thanks 2