kayumanggi

TOY STORY IV | 639.4 M overseas ● 1073.4 M worldwide

TS4's opening in Mexico is crazy. For a family film (albeit a hugely popular franchise) to perform near the same level as one of the most hyped films in history is amazing. My only hope is TLK can perform similarly in Mexico, and on a more global scale. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VenomXXR said:

TS4's opening in Mexico is crazy. For a family film (albeit a hugely popular franchise) to perform near the same level as one of the most hyped films in history is amazing. My only hope is TLK can perform similarly in Mexico, and on a more global scale. 

TLK will blown-up the box office ... 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, salvador-232 said:

I say YES, Minions OW was obliterated and there's the strongest BO period of the year ahead (Which Minions also had) but @Hei25 the expert there. 

Expert, is quite to much.

TS4 need just over x3 Multiplier to top Minions (4,9M adm.), usually animated features don't fall from x5 multi. Yet with this OW multiplier should be low. But I'm confident that it will become the first movie ever to reach 5M admissions and claim the crown.

Next weekend will just lose few screens with Anabelle 3. Then Pets2, Spidey and TLK, but all those movies will be during 8th and 9th July holiday and Winter Holidays till the end of July.

Sooo Minions reign is going down soon.

Edited by Hei25
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2019 at 4:00 PM, UserHN said:

Why did it suddenly increase more than 100% from TS3 in many LA countries? Did the people in LA countries suddenly woke up and just felt the need to love TS4? Not that I'm complaining 😆. It needs this kind of boost to compensate from a possible decline in many major markets due to ERs.

I guess the Toy Story franchise represents many of our generations. 

I was born one year before the first TS and I have a special connection with these movies, many people thinks the same. 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2019 at 6:00 PM, UserHN said:

Why did it suddenly increase more than 100% from TS3 in many LA countries? Did the people in LA countries suddenly woke up and just felt the need to love TS4? Not that I'm complaining 😆. It needs this kind of boost to compensate from a possible decline in many major markets due to ERs.

Back in 2010 TS3 was the 2nd most attended movie ever in Argentina. And the 1st anímated.

Thats why this is impressive. I wanna dream with 6M admissions but will be though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UserHN said:

What 550M?

OS

Is at $ 260M already, made $ 136M in past week, with good holds could make 450-500M on these markets.

And still have Japan to come, so + $ 550M is a possibility, i'm just curious to know if it's a good possibility or just a remote one haha.