DeeCee

Veronica Mars (Hulu)

A limited series of 8-10 episodes of Veronica Mars is in the works.  Rob Thomas will be writing with Kristen Bell returning in the titular role.  

I'm thinking I'd like to see it set somewhere else rather then Neptune.

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/veronica-mars-revival-hulu-1202912604/

• Astonished 2

ehhh I think those fan-servicy revivals work only once and VMars already did that. Huge fans of the show saw the movie after years of whining why it was cancelled before its time, it was fine and then they moved on.Same goes for Arrested Development s5, Gilmore Girls re-reunion etc.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:18 AM, YLF said:

I loved this show when I was a teen. I hated when it got cancelled. But why fucking HULU ugh I dont want to pay for another streaming platform.

I was not impressed by the previious Veronica Mars movie. A grown up Veronica is not all that interesting. I think it was here being a teen ager and the high school setting that made the original shows interesting.

Without that It's just another Private Eye show.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, YLF said:

It’s amazing how this show has like never just gone away lmao there’s always been a speculation of coming back, a movie, etc. it’s initial run on upn/cw only had like two seasons, right?

2 Seasons on UPN and then when UPN merged with WB to become CW just one more season on the CW

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:36 AM, YLF said:

It’s amazing how this show has like never just gone away lmao there’s always been a speculation of coming back, a movie, etc. it’s initial run on upn/cw only had like two seasons, right?

I loved the original series. but I got a feeling an grown up Veronica Mars sort of loses the point of the character and will be just another Detective show.

• Like 1

Season One is still one of the best seasons of TV I've ever seen.  I enjoyed the others but that's a masterclass. 

I'll watch and probably enjoy the 4th as long as they don't try and play out yet another love triangle or interest, just keep her with Logan and explore other aspects of her life.

• Like 1