• Can You Ever Forgive Me?
    • Halloween
    • The Hate U Give
    • Mid90s
    • Serenity
    • Hunter Killer
    • Johnny English Strikes Again
    • Other

I think it's a shame that Indivisible, faith-based film about a war veteran's marriage, wasn't at least on the list of films to choose from. There hasn't been any marketing for it, so I understand.

I'm gonna continue my trend of voting for overlooked films after Alpha and Life Itself, and this time, I'm voting for Serenity. It's been a long time since there's been a small scale thriller such as this in wide release, and I've heard great things about the director -- he also directed Locke -- so I'm optimistic that the film will at least be a fun time.

Edit: Serenity got pushed to January, so I changed my vote to A Star is Born because I have a family member that is really excited to see the film, and I'll be going with them to see it. And, hey, I'm sure I'm gonna like it. I am an absolute sucker for good movie musicals.

Edited by Slambros

October is probably my most anticipated month for film for the remainder of the year. First Man being my #1 film to see for the rest of the year. but I'm also looking forward to, Halloween, Bad Times at the El Royal, A Star is Born and even though I don't think it will be good. Venom.