grim22

Bombshell | Lionsgate | Dec 13 Limited, Dec 20 wide | Jay Roach directing. From the writer of The Big Short. John Lithgow is Roger Ailes, Charlize Theron is Megyn Kelly, Nicole Kidman is Gretchen Carlson. Margot Robbie also stars

9 hours ago, excel1 said:

Robbie has like 10 lines in OUATIH, wtf would she get in for that

I don't get it either, but she still got a lot of buzz for it for some reason. I mean, she's a fantastic actress so obviously she was legitimately great in all her scenes. I just feel like there wasn't a big enough body of work within that film for her to get awards recognition for it.

I like Billie Eilish, but Bad Guy in ads/trailers for TV and movies feels overused at this point.

Saw a lot of Fox News in various waiting rooms for years, Nicole Kidman is all wrong for Gretchen Carlson but I guess the thought is that the audience for this movie wouldn't know that. 

Megyn Kelly is going to be on Fox News tomorrow, supposedly a one-time appearance but if she's seen as realigning herself with them, will the thinkpiece writers try to hold it against Bombshell in some way?