grim22

Bombshell | Lionsgate | Dec 13 Limited, Dec 20 wide | Jay Roach directing. From the writer of The Big Short. John Lithgow is Roger Ailes, Charlize Theron is Megyn Kelly, Nicole Kidman is Gretchen Carlson. Margot Robbie also stars

I'm actually really looking forward to this. It's mostly because I can't help getting hyped about the main trio of actresses (Theron, Kidman and Robbie). I mean, what a collection of talent that is! Not to mention I love John Lithgow, although he's obviously going to be pretty despicable in this.

20 hours ago, JB33 said:

I'm actually really looking forward to this. It's mostly because I can't help getting hyped about the main trio of actresses (Theron, Kidman and Robbie). I mean, what a collection of talent that is! Not to mention I love John Lithgow, although he's obviously going to be pretty despicable in this.

The reaction to this film is going to be as entertaining as the film itself.....

45 minutes ago, dudalb said:

The reaction to this film is going to be as entertaining as the film itself.....

Yeah no kidding. What about Richard Jewell? You think that's ripe for political reactions on both sides or nah?

14 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Yeah no kidding. What about Richard Jewell? You think that's ripe for political reactions on both sides or nah?

Same release date too. Definitely keeping that weekend free and loading up on popcorn.

• Haha 1

On 12/4/2019 at 5:26 PM, JB33 said:

So who all followed this story when it actually happened?

I was 17, honestly couldn't have cared less at the time (given everything else going on in my life/in the news at that time). But this looks really damn good. 

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:59 PM, JB33 said:

Jewell won't get the kind of explosion that this film is going to get.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:26 PM, JB33 said:

So who all followed this story when it actually happened?

Me, since I  hate Fox News and got great joy of Ailes humiliation.

22 minutes ago, aladdino said:

i guess being against abuse makes you a liberal?? way to embarrass yourself

GOAT is on my Troll suspect list. He seems to be throwin an awful lot of inflammatory crap from all over the political spectrum in his posts. I strongly suspect it just to stir up trouble, so he can sit back and watch the fun. That is how a Troll gets his kicks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

GOAT is on my Troll suspect list. He seems to be throwin an awful lot of inflammatory crap from all over the political spectrum in his posts. I strongly suspect it just to stir up trouble, so he can sit back and watch the fun. That is how a Troll gets his kicks.

Yep. Same goes for many of the Cameron fans....

Well I guess it was ultimately just one Cameron fan + IronJimbo.

• Haha 1