Jayhawk the Hutt

Knives Out | Nov 27 2019 | 18th Most Profitable Movie of 2019 | Coming to Amazon Prime June 12

Couple predictions:

1) The alt-right edge lord is too obvious, but no so obvious as to be a double bluff.

2) More than one person "did it".  Don't think Rian Johnson is gonna go a full on Murder on the Orient Express here, but I do think there will be multiple guilty parties.

Tempted to make some more predictions, including a more out there one based solely on Rian Johnson's storytelling style, but I think I'll leave it to the side for now.

Ah hell, spoilered prediction (spoilered as some folks might not want to see spec):

Spoiler

Daniel Craig's "world famous detective" is behind it all to some degree or another.  Seems the type of thing Rian would do.

I have some other prime suspects,  but those I'll set aside as I do want to go in this cold and just enjoy the film as it happens and not pre-think it all that much.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

How It Works

Find The Clues

Clues are everywhere and hidden throughout the Knives Out trailers, posters, social posts and more. Investigate the clue hints on this site, and follow the link to find the correct answer.

01.png
Solve The Mystery

Once you’ve found the answer, submit it here on the site. If your answer is correct, you will receive a digital reward, and the clue will be marked as complete.

02.png
For A Chance To Win A Fortune

Your solved clue doesn't count as a sweepstakes entry until you register. Or you may log in with Facebook or Google for your entries to be counted immediately. To learn more about the prizes, CLICK HERE.

Have more questions? Try our FAQ and see OFFICIAL RULES.

03.png

:sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: 

• Astonished 1