Jayhawk the Hutt

Knives Out | Nov 27 2019 | 18th Most Profitable Movie of 2019 | Coming to Amazon Prime June 12

15 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Most people don’t see that many movies so it’s not too surprising. On here it’s Brand allegiance.

Or shockingly a difference in opinion.

People acting as if a movie with a 8.3 rating on RT is something that only greatly appealed to hard core fans or children is idiotic.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Or shockingly a difference in opinion.

People acting as if a movie with a 8.3 rating on RT is something that only greatly appealed to hard core fans or children is idiotic.

hey now buddy i didn't say that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

How the hell does every single thread end up into a fanboy wars thread?

well a fair amount of the people on here are excited for this movie mainly because captain america is cute so i suppose it's not that surprising we'd be talking about marvel in this thread.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

I just want to warn everyone that festival audience is a bit different from GA. This could easily become Widows 2.0, the movie that was hailed at TIFF and critics predicted big boxoffice because they think that putting current politics into genres that aren't political (heist, whidunnit) is height of cleverness. But audience shrugged it off and watched something else. So we'll see. I'm just sayin. Festival hype does not always translate into boxoffice or even awards (the movie,cast and crew are  absolutely not suggested for award nominations so this is largely a commercial play).

That said, everyone who was hoping this would be what that Henry movie was for Trevorrow should wait another day. Rian trilogy is safe.

Also, very happy what actors are singled out and what aren't. ha ha some thought this would be their big break lol. I knew they'd be invisible in the presence of real greats. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

Chris Evans to be in the two best movies of the year? :thinking:

Wait? Chris Evans was in Booksmart? and Midsommar? As well as Steven Universe The Movie? And US? Man his career lit up after the MCU.

• Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

17 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

tumblr_pxihglCOzf1srq309o1_1280.jpg

Jaden, Blandy McBland (Longhorn, Longpants something Long), Chris, Toni, The Original Chris, Ana, Jamie, Rian the Biggest YT star in the world, Literal Who, Dan, Don

Not bad. I recognized 99% and could name everyone but 2.

Rian is so freakin famous it's enough to say type Rian and people know exactly who. That's Leo level of fame. 

Edited by Valonqar

Um. As someone “only here cause Chris Evans is cute” do you think we could back to focusing on that? Instead of blowing up at an off handed comment about how other film was also great this year. 

Or we could talk about the fabulous reviews it’s getting?

Or just watch this video over and over again:

• Like 3