Jayhawk the Hutt

Knives Out | Nov 27 2019 | 18th Most Profitable Movie of 2019 | Coming to Amazon Prime June 12

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

RT and another ridiculously early consensus

Knives Out sharpens old murder-mystery tropes with a keenly assembled suspense outing that makes brilliant use of writer-director Rian Johnson's stellar ensemble.

TOMATOMETER 100%

Average Rating: 8.69/10

Total Count: 28

Fresh: 28

Rotten: 0

Top Critics:  100%

Average Rating: 8.21/10

Total Count: 10

Fresh: 10

Rotten: 0

How many more reviews before it's "Certified Fresh"?

On 9/9/2019 at 12:59 PM, CoolioD1 said:

i was watching an interview with the cast and apparently 

Reveal hidden contents

I can confirm this is true.

That being said...

He has maybe 5-10 minutes of screentime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/9/2019 at 5:34 PM, JB33 said:

What I saw - and continue to see - was critics painting an entire country and ethnicity with the same brush (aka the "American entitlement" and "white entitlement" comments). Its It's like, shut up already. We get it!

Given that motherfucking Donald Trump is President...apparently you don't get it. 

4 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

efe4660e93fe1e54fc55f57a6265af39659bf69a

I Love him in his Grandpa Sweater.  

It's gorgeous, though Grandpa never owned a $3,000 cashmere cardigan. :lol:

Christopher Plummer  is one handsome almost 90 yr old man.

Just saw you earlier post - Rian better come through on the spit in the hand shake musical promise with Chris. ^_^

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2019 at 9:21 AM, Valonqar said:

he may try but you don't have to hang your head in shame and apologize. last time I checked, he and his cast of 50+ white actors didn't either. They aren't Rosanna Arquette (a known loon).

That said, it's all talking the the talk but not walking the walk. talk about white privilege being bad while giving 30+ white actors well paid roles that minority actors cannot fill cause it's a movie about deconstructing white privilege. you have to be white to play a bad, deconstructed white privileged jerk or jerkette and get paid 5-15M to do so. It's actually funny. Boo white privilege by the way of giving white actors the privilege of a well-paid big exposure job in a studio movie. Instead of making a movie like Hustlers that isn't about shitting on white privilege but about a group of non-white women that had to take care of themselves when white privileged Wall Street people crashed Wall Street. See the difference? of course you do yet I suspect this post won't be well received by others. 

I think you make some good points here but the idea that there is something wrong with "shitting on white privilege" is hilarious. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mr Pastaffelees said:

Hide contents

I can confirm this is true.

That being said...

Hide contents
He has maybe 5-10 minutes of screentime.

Curious as to why I get banned for light spoilers in movie threads while mods can do it no problemo?

5 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Christopher Plummer  is one handsome almost 90 yr old man.

The unbuttoned two top buttons kind of kills me. 

Just saw you earlier post - Rian better come through on the spit in the hand shake musical promise with Chris. ^_^

Tbh. Just make a 2 hour Fido and Me from Living in a Big Way. William Berloni could totally teach Dodger those dance moves.

• Haha 1