Jayhawk the Hutt

Knives Out | Nov 27 2019 | 18th Most Profitable Movie of 2019 | Coming to Amazon Prime June 12

22 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Awesome photo, as was the movie! What a delight! You have to love a movie that so thoroughly entertains you by actors being actors. I also want to echo some of the folks here who praise the script and production design. Loved every moment in the Thrombey house.

I dont usually watch a whodunit for a 2nd time, but why the hell not? This was just so great!

• Like 2

On 11/25/2019 at 8:35 AM, marveldcfox said:

woah...your employer allowed you to take such a long vacation?

18 months? Yeah, I never had an employer. Never liked the idea of working for someone else. I've had much longer leisure periods. :)

But the Dublin vacation is notorious, because I went there solely to binge-watch CINEMA movies, in their multiplex (average of twice a day for the whole period!) - effectively becoming the first Cinema Tourist in the World!

Just the Shay making history...

• Like 1

people falling for sayhiri's trolling and lies in december 2019??

anyways weird than ana and craig are gonna have 2 movies together in 5 months... one being a huge bond film

does ana have a shot at the oscar noms? i guess not

Edited by aladdino
  • Knock It Off 1

Best time I have had at the movies in some time.

Would not mind seeing some future cases of Detective Blanc...

Really enjoyed all the references to classic mystery stories, including the most famous Sherlock line of them all "The  game's afoot".

Entire cast was really good .

And there is a Star Wars connection: The Thromby family lawyer is played by Frank Oz, the Actor/Puppeteer who created the original puppet version of Yoda and was the voice of Yoda in both puppet and CGI versions.

His other remembered role was as the guard at the exit desk at Joliet State Prison in "The Blues Brothers";

"One propylatic, soiled"...

Edited by dudalb

7 hours ago, aladdino said:

anyways weird than ana and craig are gonna have 2 movies together in 5 months... one being a huge bond film

does ana have a shot at the oscar noms? i guess not

People just don't get that the best way of dealing with an obvious troll is to just ignore him. giving him attention of any kind is just giving him what he or she wants.

• Knock It Off 1

22 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Thank you Jamie Lee Curtis, great words of wisdom :

Comittee filmmaking works.

Always has.

Always will.

🙏

Thanks to his Disney and Lucasfilms experience, Rian Johnson now knows  how to do great movies.

Edited by The Futurist

10 hours ago, aladdino said:

One of the first things a wise man learns by himself is - he should never ever lie.

And since you obviously haven't gotten to this point yet - take it from me: you should not lie.

You can't win a single thing through lying - only lose.

You can't win everything by telling the truth - but you win quite a lot.

So I always tell the truth. True - telling the truth is often considered trolling. But this is not my problem, is it.

Edited by shayhiri

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

People just don't get that the best way of dealing with an obvious troll is to just ignore him. giving him attention of any kind is just giving him what he or she wants.

LOL, the same old dude.

OR - maybe you should learn that if a man has different opinion than yours, it does NOT, actually, make him a troll?

Yeah, I get that if he is obviously smarter and bolder and funnier than you - you can feel trolled by that. But that is still a feeling you should wrestle to overcome.