Jayhawk the Hutt

Knives Out | Nov 27 2019 | 18th Most Profitable Movie of 2019 | Coming to Amazon Prime June 12

I hope Ana and Dan are among Comedy Actor/Actress nominees on Monday. The movie seems locked for Picture Comedy nomination. I also fully expect SAG Ensemble nom at least (but someone could sneak in the individual category for that's SAG thing to do - remember Blunt who won last year?) and PGA Top 10. So that's several steps towards oscars.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but Critics Choice also has comedy categories, no? 

Edited by Valonqar

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I hope Ana and Dan are among Comedy Actor/Actress nominees on Monday. The movie seems locked for Picture Comedy nomination. I also fully expect SAG Ensemble nom at least (but someone could sneak in the individual category for that's SAG thing to do - remember Blunt who won last year?) and PGA Top 10. So that's several steps towards oscars.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but Critics Choice also has comedy categories, no? 

Yes, both have Lead Comedy categories.  Sometimes SAG also does Action  Leads.

@Deep Wang

It’s one of the brothers who say that in. Why would we take what anyone in that family says at face value?

Shanon runs A PUBLISHER, that it’s worth millions. Is it fair to assume that it’s as easy as just publishing “two books a year”?

Harlan is a dick, like someone pointed out, but the movie is contradictory in that aspect since he’s the only one, or one of the few to get any nuance.

Edited by Goffe

On 12/5/2019 at 3:02 PM, captainwondyful said:

OMG.  The Knives Out Twitter Account is now called “The Chris Evans Sweater Stan Account” and it is just filled with thirst posts about Evans in the sweater. 

:hahaha:

This just reminded me during the movie I commented to my wife "I want that coat" during one of Evans' scenes lol.  It was a brown 3/4 quarter length coat that caught my attention immediately since I'm such a coat fiend. Now I have to go look for it.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:10 PM, AJ2k said:

This just reminded me during the movie I commented to my wife "I want that coat" during one of Evans' scenes lol.  It was a brown 3/4 quarter length coat that caught my attention immediately since I'm such a coat fiend. Now I have to go look for it.

From the Costume Designer

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-knives-costume-designer-chose-chris-evans-perfect-sweater-1257525

She says that was especially the case with Evans' tan cashmere coat from New York brand Theory. "He put it on and it was like, 'Wow,'" she says. "He was like 'This is comfortable.' ... It just felt like a second skin to him." They had multiples of the coat (since two dogs jump on it and get it dirty on screen), so Evans might have taken one home as a souvenir. "I do think he took one, if I had to guess," Eagan says. "I do remember him asking and I remember saying, 'You have to ask the powers that be.' But I do think he did take one of those."

• Thanks 1