grim22

Weekend Thread | Preview #s The Nun 5.4M, Peppermint 750k

41 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Yeah even though i didnt like the film, The Nuns OW is mightily impressive. Horror is just one a roll these last few years.

This might also change some people's predictions about Halloween. At this point I'd be surprised if that film opened below The Nun.

• Like 2

Just now, miketheavenger said:

This might also change some people's predictions about Halloween. At this point I'd be surprised if that film opened below The Nun.

I think baumers club has a really good shot at succeeding. IT showed that horror films can become cultural events and Halloween is a property that is really-well known and the film has had a stellar marketing campaign so far.

23 hours ago, BugsBunny said:

Last Friday CRA did 5.8mm. If it drops 40% that means this Friday could be 3.5mm. Based on the 6x multiplier we would expect to see a $20mm Friday, maybe a little more even. 

The data is right there to be used. 

giphy.gif

Edited by BugsBunny

22 minutes ago, Dr Loomis baumer said:

Great number for The Nun. Unfortunately it's one of the most abysmal horror movies. It's a 15 minute movie stretched Out over 2 hours.

that stinks about the movie.  Guess I was right in probably skipping it