kayumanggi

CANDYMAN | August 27 2021

I don't know what these studios are thinking. They better band together because even if everything is back to normal sooner rather than later, they're going to eat each other alive with so many big movies scheduled back to back to back. A Quiet Place, Monster Hunter, Candyman, and The Conjuring in the same month? Top Gun during an already stuffed Christmas schedule? 

• Like 1

I think The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It might be the one to blink to 2021.

SPIRAL is either going to take August, October (which... lol because they originally moved as soon as Halloween Kills was announced), or January/February.

So that'll leave mostly Candyman and A Quiet Place Part II for September. 3 weeks between both, and another three weeks before Halloween Kills.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tonytr87 said:

I don't know what these studios are thinking. They better band together because even if everything is back to normal sooner rather than later, they're going to eat each other alive with so many big movies scheduled back to back to back. A Quiet Place, Monster Hunter, Candyman, and The Conjuring in the same month? Top Gun during an already stuffed Christmas schedule? 

I don’t know what Monster Hunter is but The Conjuring 3 will move to 2021

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tonytr87 said:

Conjuring and Monster Hunter will probably get pushed to 2021.  

7 hours ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Conjuring and Monster Hunter will probably get pushed to 2021.  

Probably. They haven't begun marketing either so they have nothing to lose to move to next year. I'm more concerned about December. I'm hardcore stanning for Dune and for once a movie like that was more or less going to have Christmas to itself. Now? Not at all. 

28 minutes ago, ThePhasmid said:

Has Clive Barker seen the remake yet? I eagerly anticipate word from him. Granted, he is partial to his adaptations moreso than Stephen King.

Candyman is like 90% Bernard Rose and 10% Barker.