The Nun - 70.5%

CRA - 64.6%

The Meg - 73.3%

MI: Fallout - 59.4%

WoW drop :-

CRA - 81.5%

The Meg - 86.4%

MI: Fallout - 81.4%

IT Part I dropped 68.7% on it's 1st Monday but it's Sunday was probably a bit deflated with Irma & NFL Finals.

Edited by MaxAggressor
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

So is that Monday number good, great or poor for The Nun?

-70% is exactly the same as Annabelle 1, which had pretty bad WOM. But Fall Weekday numbers are always a bit tricky, the weekend drop will be much more telling. You cant really compare The Nuns Number to Conjuring 1+2 or Annabelle: Creation, all of those opened with summer weekdays in effect.

IT dropped 68,7% last year and is a better percentage comp imo. And since that film had a very leggy run for a horror film, id say this is a solid number for The Nun. Like i said, the 2nd weekend drop will be much more important.

• Like 4

Of WB films, CRA will go over RPO on Tue and Meg will go over RPO coming weekend. Never thought it possible but what shot does Nun have? Thinking 10% chance. Needed 2.55x multi after the 53.8 ow. Very tough going by the BOT reception.

Edited by a2k
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, a2k said:

Of WB films, CRA will go over RPO on Tue and Meg will go over RPO coming weekend. Never thought it possible but what shot does Nun have? Thinking 10% chance. Needed 2.55x multi after the 53.8 ow. Very tough going by the BOT reception.

The fact that the Monday drop was more or less in line with Annabelle pretty much ensures that it isn't going to have something like a BvS multiplier. While I still thing this weekend's drop is going to be ugly, I wouldn't rule it out coming within 15-20M of RPO's total. 

• Like 1