Litio

Predator Killed By Audience - $24m OW, TN $18.2m, ASF $16m, WBR $8.8m || Weekend Thread...PLEASE SEE BAN HAMMER ANNOUNCEMENT ON PAGE 2

That’s lower than the $4.2M previews made by Ridley Scott’s R-rated Alien: Covenant from May 2017, which went on to a $36M opening, and just under the $3.4M made by Kingsman: The Golden Circle which continued on to a $39M three-day. Tracking has forecasted that The Predator has a shot at No. 1 with $25M-$30M.

1 minute ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Weren't pre-sales really strong for ASP?

Yes but the majority of its sales were for Friday via Fandango 

Whereas its Thursday numbers (on Fandango) were kind of mute imo at least 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 6

Members of the forums.....I'll only say this once....and in the immortal words of Cjohn...if you do not abide by this...THE FUCKING BAN HAMMER IS COMING OUT!!!!!!

If you want to espouse your opinion that the Munn controversy had something to do with the lower than expected numbers, that's fine.  But the second you start insulting her in any way shape or form, you will be thread banned instantly.  And that's for starters.  Depending on how egregious your insults are, I might just ban you for a week from the entire site.  I'm personally tired of having to babysit some of you motherfuckers.  

Poisoning the well is not a cool thing so just try me.  This is your first and final warning.  I'm not fucking around.  

• Like 24
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1