Litio

Predator Killed By Audience - $24m OW, TN $18.2m, ASF $16m, WBR $8.8m || Weekend Thread...PLEASE SEE BAN HAMMER ANNOUNCEMENT ON PAGE 2

with keegan michael key in predator, now's a good time to flashback to when key & peele ended and i was like "keegan's the one who's gonna snatch up all the good roles after this. poor peele. maybe he can get a sitcom gig or something if he's lucky"

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 3:04 AM, filmlover said:

I have Night School and Smallfoot duking it out for #1 with $25M openings each right now.

I think WB would be very happy if Smallfoot did over $25m, would ensure a $100m+ total which considering Storks couldn't do it would be a win. 

24 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I think WB would be very happy if Smallfoot did over $25m, would ensure a $100m+ total which considering Storks couldn't do it would be a win. 

Early WOM seems good apparently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JB33 said:

Just took my dad to see THE PREDATOR. Yeah, wasn't great. Wasn't awful either. It was a fun movie for about 2/3 of it but the third act is pretty bad.

It's so sloppily put together, like chunks of the movie were cut out and left a lot of plot holes in its wake. Fully expecting Shane Black to disown it like Fincher did with Alien 3 someday.