Reddroast

Reddroast's Reviews & Blues

5 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

It was the bit with Jacob Trembly as Jasmine that really thew me off

It’s supposed to be surreal and bizarre - the hilarity comes from the surreal yet slightly hilarious cosmic horror that people just accept it.

Also several schools do a junior version of Aladdin so I doubt he was scantily clad or anything.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:

It’s supposed to be surreal and bizarre - the hilarity comes from the surreal yet slightly hilarious cosmic horror that people just accept it.

Also several schools do a junior version of Aladdin so I doubt he was scantily clad or anything.

Thats fair. To me it just feels like out of place. 

Edited by Reddroast

42 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Btb re review

When i re-read the film i felt the Aladdin secne took me out of the film hard. I thought there would be some parents who would cause a shitshow beacause of tommy being cast as jasmine. 

Btb's new grade is an b-

37 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Mass effect re review

The twist with barnes is infuriating to me because there had to have been higher ups in the military that knew about his dealings.

Me new grade is a B-

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Xillix said:

I don't even like the movie but I'm really not sure why the Jasmine thing in By the Balls raises an alarm when the entire concept of the movie about the star player on the girl's team being a guy doesn't...

I'm just confused that such a joke would change someone's entire opinion of the movie.

45 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm just confused that such a joke would change someone's entire opinion of the movie.

It comes from the fact that Jacob trembleys character is 10 years old meaning he would be in elementary school some parents would be outraged

Edited by Reddroast
Reasoning