cookie

Cookie's Corner Y4 - Spark 3 ending explained on page 14

6 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Odyssey 3 isn't any better.

Eurymachus

Eurylochus

Eurycleia

:Venom:

You have no idea how I close I was with the second film to just copy-paste the whole thing into google docs and editing the names to the actors playing them instead.

Edited by cookie
  • Disbelief 1

5 minutes ago, cookie said:

You have no idea how I close I was with the second film to just copy-paste the whole thing into google docs and editing the names to the actors playing them instead.

Sorry, I know Greek myth is a giant hodgepodge but I am just not good with remembering complicated names. I think it's a testament that I love the Odyssey movies in spite of that tho

Edited by cookie
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Sorry, I know Greek myth is a giant hodgepodge but I am just not good with complicated names. I think it's a testament that I love the Odyssey movies in spite of that tho

I just keep thinking of that one movie @Xillix did where Andrew Garfield played a villain with a long number sequence for his name.

:hahaha:

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

True to the game.

Also a pretty easy way of showing THIS TOWN IS FUCKED

The way it's introduced hits like a runaway train tho. You think "oh ok Renaissance town with few people walking around nothing spec- WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT"

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, cookie said:

The way it's introduced hits like a runaway train tho. You think "oh ok Renaissance town with few people walking around nothing spec- WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT"

It's kinda supposed to. To let the audience know that something is seriously wrong.