chasmmi

Winter Game | Scoring is done! | The winner is announced (see the thread) - congrats to all! and please no dummy spits (@ zeesoh!!!!)

Is Deadpool PG eligible for Domestic and Worldwide lists?   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Deadpool PG be eligible for people to list in their preseason game?

• Yes, it should be eligible
    • No, it should not be eligible
    • People should be allowed to list it and it Mojo lists it as a separate entity it is eligible, if they do not, then it is voided and players' 16th choice is activated.
    • I don't know

6 hours ago, Wrath said:

Working on it now. Wow. The slate of movies this winter is kind of underwhelming.

I blame the lack of interesting releases in January. Glass and maybe Escape Room are the only movies worth a damn between Christmas and the second week of February

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

I blame the lack of interesting releases in January. Glass and maybe Escape Room are the only movies worth a damn between Christmas and the second week of February

True. This January is probably one of the least vigorously contested months (in the Pick the Top Release This Month question) in the time I've played this game. I mean, if Glass got bumped to Feb for some reason, the winning movie could easily be under $30M.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1