YM!

Weekend Thread 9/28-9/30: Night School $1.35M, Smallfoot $850K Thursday Previews

8 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

And the Grinch! Goosebumps 2 might be a threat but TBH i think that’ll bomb

$80m isn’t too bad a budget, it’s in line with most animated films. 

I don't think the budget is bad for an animated film lol Just that its OW isn't strong enough imo for the type of budget it has. But again depending on the types of legs it can develop and how it does OS, it could end up being profitable for WAG 

Also I have no idea how I missed The Grinch release date when I checked BOM but yea that too for sure lol 

12 minutes ago, Nova said:

I don't think the budget is bad for an animated film lol Just that its OW isn't strong enough imo for the type of budget it has. But again depending on the types of legs it can develop and how it does OS, it could end up being profitable for WAG 

Also I have no idea how I missed The Grinch release date when I checked BOM but yea that too for sure lol 

I think Smallfoot being a modest success will be seen as an improvement over Storks and Lego Ninjago in the eyes of WB.